Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:46:53 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Add Nick Buoniconti to the list of Ginn doubters.........
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Add Nick Buoniconti to the list of Ginn doubters.........  (Read 7472 times)
Defense54
Uber Member

« on: September 10, 2008, 10:39:18 am »

“The kid looks like he’s lost on I-95,” Buoniconti said. “The guy can’t find his way out of the huddle.”

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/miamidolphins/entries/2008/09/10/buoniconti_rips_ginn.html?cxntfid=blogs_inside_the_dolphins

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 11:03:53 am »

Once they get some better receivers, he's done.  Hagan's gone at the end of the season if they can't unload him before the trade deadline.
ethurst2
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 11:39:22 am »

Nick B. should know a receiver when he sees one. He played with one of the best ever, Paul Warfield.

If Ginn doesn't stand out this year, he's gone with Hagan.

Chad jackson probably was  not signed because of contract demands.
Rick
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 12:15:27 pm »

Great article Defense!!!!  Tedd Ginn is a pansy (just like John Beck), who is obviously not mentally or physically strong enough to be a #1 WR in the NFL. Wink

Its just not football without something to pass around!!
yuppi

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 12:38:39 pm »

can't believe we wasted a pic on that bum

"I guess 0 - 8 brings out the worst in Dolphin fans.  Since we can't beat up on our opponents, we beat up on each other. "
UkDOlphinfan
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 12:55:45 pm »

I think Ginn has a place on this team.  He's probably not going to be the #1 receiver that we thought, but he can return kicks and play the slot.

I drink your milkshake!
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 12:57:15 pm »

I think some people just aren't going to be happy until Ginn and Beck are no longer on the team.  I'm sure they will find someone else to complain about if/when that happens, though.  Undecided

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 01:09:22 pm »

I think some people just aren't going to be happy until Ginn and Beck are no longer on the team.  I'm sure they will find someone else to complain about if/when that happens, though.  Undecided
Agreed.

When Ginn becomes "our" 5th or 6th most skilled receiver then I'm all for cutting him loose - but "we're" 4 or 5 receivers away from that at this time.   

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
yuppi

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 01:13:33 pm »

didn't we draft just him,
maybe his family can come in and help make plays

"I guess 0 - 8 brings out the worst in Dolphin fans.  Since we can't beat up on our opponents, we beat up on each other. "
UkDOlphinfan
dolfan13
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 01:17:26 pm »

I think Ginn has a place on this team.  He's probably not going to be the #1 receiver that we thought, but he can return kicks and play the slot.

this is a good point dave... the guy has some good skills, just not enough to be a #1 at this point. its magnified because we have such a crappy wr group, but it is what it is. do everything possible to draft crabtree from texas tech next year, and ginn will be a good complimentary #2.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 01:31:56 pm »

I wonder how many Cam Cameron haters can post the same "we hate everything that has to do with Cameron" in a row.
Dphins4me
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 01:39:25 pm »

Nick B. should know a receiver when he sees one. He played with one of the best ever, Paul Warfield.
  Should know ( Key word ) If he is trying to compare any WR to Warfield ( Whom NB did not play with until Warfield was a established vet ) then majority of Wr will look worse.

If Ginn doesn't stand out this year, he's gone with Hagan.
This is Yr. 3 for Hagan.  Time for him to show up.  Ginn is in Yr. 2 & this is just Game 1.  Miami will not let him go.  Cap wise they would take a hit & Ginn has shown enough to be given time to develop.

Chad jackson probably was  not signed because of contract demands.
Reportedly they told him he just wasn't good enough which says something when you look at Miami's WR position.
Dphins4me
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 01:42:11 pm »

Great article Defense!!!!  Tedd Ginn is a pansy (just like John Beck), who is obviously not mentally or physically strong enough to be a #1 WR in the NFL. Wink
  He may not have what it takes to be a No. 1 in the NFL.  Does not mean a No. 2 is out there.

You guys are acting like you expected Miami to be a contender this year.  Wake up they were 1-15 last year for a reason & it was not because they just had bad luck.

Miami is young.  Young players make mistake more often than vets & have a great deal to learn.  Give them a freakin chance.
Dphins4me
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 01:42:58 pm »

maybe his family can come in and help make plays
Never heard that one before.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 01:43:12 pm »

This is Yr. 3 for Hagan.  Time for him to show up.  Ginn is in Yr. 2 & this is just Game 1.  Miami will not let him go.  Cap wise they would take a hit & Ginn has shown enough to be given time to develop.

Please refrain from using this kind of logic.  Its beyond the level of comprehension for "Cameron Drafted him so he has to go" haters.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray