Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:13:39 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  'Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes!'...what does that mean??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 'Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes!'...what does that mean??  (Read 5941 times)
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« on: September 19, 2008, 01:14:46 pm »

I can't listen to sports radio without hearing this four times every quarter hour.  At first I just tuned it out.  It's just the big fella being the three year old that he is.

And then I started to think.

What the F does it mean?  Tell me how my ass taste?  Did the Celtics sign Shaq when I wasn't paying attention?  Did the Suns beat the Lakers in a seven game series, fueled by six double doubles from Shaq?  Did Shaq win the MVP to a runner up named Kobe? 

This makes about as much sense as A Rod saying "Seattle Mariners!  Tell me how my ass tastes!"

Anyone care to shed some light on this for me?  Feel free to leave out the part about Kobe ruining Shaq's marriage.  The only thing that ruined his marriage was chicks, other than his wife, telling him how his ass tastes.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 01:18:59 pm »

Is this still news? I never listen to sports radio because it is all on AM and I can't stand the sound.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 01:28:49 pm »

Is this still news? I never listen to sports radio because it is all on AM and I can't stand the sound.
I never listen to sports radio because the callers tend to be loud mouthed jerk illiterate know it all blow hards who seem to have nothing else going for them in their lives besides the local sports teams.
Anyway, sounds to me like he wants Kobe, the reigning league MVP, to kiss his ass.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 01:32:11 pm by stinkfish » Logged

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 04:00:16 am »

Although I can't say for sure, I suppose that Shaq is insinuating that Kobe is his bitch, by alluding that Kobe eats his ass.

And this is backed up by the idea that Shaq has won a championship without Shaq, but Kobe hasn't had the same fortune.

I drink your milkshake!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 08:08:39 am »

Maine, where did you hear this?  I don't see it being quoted on any major sports publications.  Is that an old line or something or did Shaq just recently say it?
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 01:18:24 pm »

It was a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BD2e6PFJSA&feature=related

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 01:51:26 pm »

^^^^^^^

I remember that.  It was shortly after the end of the NBA Finals.  I'm surprised Maine's local sports radio shows are still harping on it. 
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 09:49:42 pm »

SInce the "gangsta rap" side of Hip Hop has adopted a lot of prison lingo and mannerisms into, I would venture a guess and say it has to do with the practice of getting your salad tossed.
SCFinfan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 08:50:14 pm »

I think that the line before "Kobe how my ass taste" was:

"Last week kobe couldn't do without me."

I guess Shaq was trying to rub it in that Kobe can't get it done without him. But I agree, it's a puzzling way to say it.
landlocked
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 01:39:24 am »

This makes about as much sense as A Rod saying "Seattle Mariners!  Tell me how my ass tastes!"
Or about as much sense as Shaq saying,"because ahm smart" fifty times in every interview I've ever heard him give.lol.Dude,you are NOT smart.....or really that talented.You are 7 feet tall and 5 feet wide and your only "gift" that I can see is you back your big wide ass up to the basket where you simply reach up and lay it in.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 09:04:29 am »

I'm surprised Maine's local sports radio shows are still harping on it. 

We're not.  I can't turn on Rome without hearing it three times a quarter hour (literally).  I went on with JT the Brick to give him a baseball breakdown a week or so ago and coming to me he did a bit where he played it as well.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray