Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:40:01 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Balls - at Patriots
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Game Balls - at Patriots  (Read 8382 times)
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 05:08:31 pm »

No brainer - Runny Brown

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 05:12:38 pm »

No brainer - Runny Brown

Did SpongeBob steal Stl's password? 

Grin Grin Grin
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 05:13:49 pm »

He's in the air, he's on the ground, he's always in control.  Grin

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 05:15:02 pm »

I also want to throw an honorary game ball out to Defense 5499 he believed when others didn't, he psyched many of us up with his passion. He changed some of our minds, so this one is for you Defense.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
landlocked
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 05:45:04 pm »

Just watched the highlights of the Ronnie Brown show er the Dolphins-Pats game on NFL.com,and WOW!Gotta give the game ball to #23,but with props to Chad Pennington(did you see him scramble away from pressure),Porter for his relentless pressure on Cassel,and Fasano also had a good game.The Dolphins actually looked like a young hungry football team today,and it's ALWAYS good to beat the Patriots.
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 07:21:38 pm »

Ronnie  Brown and Dan Henning

Henning OPEN-ed up the playbook on this win.

Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 07:53:08 pm »

I'm so stoked!

Ronnie "The Beast" Brown

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
Tepop84
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 07:56:18 pm »

I would say that ronnie and ricky should share it.  I mean ricky was the better back until ronnie broke that 62 yarder. Ronnie just got the goalline carries so he got the tds. 
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 07:59:52 pm »

Ronnie gets my game ball, with an honorable mention to the "entire" coaching staff. It's been a while since I've seen a Dolphins team that well prepared.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Jim Gray
Global Moderator
Uber Member

'72 - The Perfect Season

texasjimgray
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 08:09:59 pm »

Ronnie gets my game ball, with an honorable mention to the "entire" coaching staff. It's been a while since I've seen a Dolphins team that well prepared.

I couldn't agree more.

Brown should get a game ball for the bye week as well, that's how good he was today.  I'd love to know who came up with the offensive wrinkles.  Was it Henning or maybe David Lee?  Was this Lee's wild hog formation from Arkansas?
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2008, 11:47:11 pm »

I also want to throw an honorary game ball out to Defense 5499 he believed when others didn't, he psyched many of us up with his passion. He changed some of our minds, so this one is for you Defense.
]
Thanks Bro! I'll accept that and will say again..........even if we only go 6-10 or 8-8............this is the turning point we can look back on for the Miami Dolphins. We are only going to get better and we will rule the AFC east soon again.

Jim Gray
Global Moderator
Uber Member

'72 - The Perfect Season

texasjimgray
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2008, 12:07:34 am »

Does he get a shame of the game for predicting a Miami win against the Cardinals and then failing to deliver? 

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2008, 12:49:26 am »

I expected the Ronnie Brown love-fest, and he deserves it, but I'm giving my game ball to someone else.

Tony Sparano.

He got a lot of crap for having an underprepared team last week, fair is fair - the team was much improved this week.  They competed better on all levels.  The O-line was clicking, opening those holes for Ronnie and Ricky.  The WR play, especially Camarillo, was on point.  The DB's, as shitty as they were last week, pretty much removed Randy Moss from the game early.  Great pass rush, pressure up front on defense, and shutting down the run most of the game.  The entire team stepped up and give credit where its due - Sparano and the entire staff prepared for the game and did it up RIGHT.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2008, 01:03:58 am »

Does he get a shame of the game for predicting a Miami win against the Cardinals and then failing to deliver? 

Can you please show me were I did that?  I only predicted 2 things since I've been here. That the Pats would NOT go undefeated and will not win the Superbowl way back when they were 14-0. And Todays Game.  Whats your point? Because you created a website that the Dolphins make you cry do we all have to buy into that? What are you gonna do when the Dolphins start winning again?   Roll Eyes

Jim Gray
Global Moderator
Uber Member

'72 - The Perfect Season

texasjimgray
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2008, 02:30:52 am »

Can you please show me were I did that?  I only predicted 2 things since I've been here. That the Pats would NOT go undefeated and will not win the Superbowl way back when they were 14-0. And Todays Game.  Whats your point? Because you created a website that the Dolphins make you cry do we all have to buy into that? What are you gonna do when the Dolphins start winning again?   Roll Eyes

Does this sound familiar?

Our running game is going to pick up. Our Defense is also going to gell better.

Dolphins- 17
Cardinals-13

Maybe you should quit rolling your eyes, I think it's affecting your vision and maybe your memory.

You act like you're the only one that wants the Dolphins to win.  Get real.  I was simply poking a little fun at all the guys who nearly break an arms patting themselves on the back when the hit a long shot prediction, but have no memory of the misses. 

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray