Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:03:31 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Congratulations.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Congratulations.  (Read 13314 times)
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2008, 11:32:12 pm »

If you didn't worry, you wouldn't respond......... Roll Eyes

At least we won without the Help of the Refs......... Shocked Roll Eyes

StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2008, 11:34:36 pm »

Methinks some of these sentiments are not exactly sincere.  Undecided

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2008, 11:36:01 pm »

We are way too big for our britches.

People are offering us congratulations and we're taking it like assholes.  We deserve to win only 1 game a year.  We're too cocky to handle anything more.

Me and Rick were the only ones that said we were going to win all along. I'm sorry..........but when you break my balls every week but come back all nicey nicey after your ass is handed back to you and you have nothing else to say, I'm gonna shove it in hard and make you choke on it.  The day you see me on the Pats web site ever........then you can tell me off.  Until then I hope they like the taste of my ball sack.

simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2008, 11:37:02 pm »

At least we won without the Help of the Refs......... Shocked Roll Eyes
Defense I want you to know I voted to give you a game ball this week, because you believed Miami could win and you changed some of our minds though your enthusiasm.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2008, 11:43:23 pm »

Defense I want you to know I voted to give you a game ball this week, because you believed Miami could win and you changed some of our minds though your enthusiasm.

I appreciate that bud.  I actually had the Neighbors come over (New England fans of course  Roll Eyes) Because they thought something was the matter with all the shouting I was doing!  I had to chill out after I heard my 4 yr old repeat "FUCK YEAH!!"  Lips Sealed

I don't make predictions often.........but I just kinda felt it in my bones this week. Of course I had no IDEA it would be such a blow out though. I was hoping for a 3 point advantage at half time.  Cheesy Cheesy

OK OK........I apologize if I'm a little of the hook today...........But Its been a long time coming and I really feel its just the beginning of a good time for Miami with the Tuna at the Helm.

This Buds for you Hoodie,  Pats 2006........... Wink

simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2008, 11:47:24 pm »

I appreciate that bud.  I actually had the Neighbors come over (New England fans of course  Roll Eyes) Because they thought something was the matter with all the shouting I was doing!  I had to chill out after I heard my 4 yr old repeat "FUCK YEAH!!"  Lips Sealed

I don't make predictions often.........but I just kinda felt it in my bones this week. Of course I had no IDEA it would be such a blow out though. I was hoping for a 3 point advantage at half time.  Cheesy Cheesy

OK OK........I apologize if I'm a little of the hook today...........But Its been a long time coming and I really feel its just the beginning of a good time for Miami with the Tuna at the Helm.

This Buds for you Hoodie,  Pats 2006........... Wink
You don't need to appologize that is many years of fustration coming out, let it out!!!

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2008, 02:26:55 pm »

We are way too big for our britches.

People are offering us congratulations and we're taking it like assholes.  We deserve to win only 1 game a year.  We're too cocky to handle anything more.

Sorry Dave, I gotta disagree on this one.  These are the same people who busted our balls week in and week out.   Winners can talk shit. 
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2008, 02:44:08 pm »

Exactly. We gotta come to a Dolphins site and see them peeing on our Team and then we are supposed to act greatful becuase of one decent thread? They don't show us any respect the rest of the year so Fuck 'em........ By Next year they won't even hang here anymore becuase the tables will be turned.  Watch and see.

bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2008, 02:44:31 pm »

Sorry Dave, I gotta disagree on this one.  These are the same people who busted our balls week in and week out.   Winners can talk shit. 

We are not winners. We won a game. We can truly get more confident and have a little swagger when we once again can make the playoffs and be considered a contender. Right now we are all of one win better than the Bengals. I do not buy this shit of blowing off "years" of frustration as an excuse to be dicks and emulate the behavior patterns most of you have been bitching about for several seasons now.
If we manage to have a better record than NE then we can talk as much shit as people are talking now.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2008, 02:45:50 pm »

Exactly. We gotta come to a Dolphins site and see them peeing on our Team and then we are supposed to act greatful becuase of one decent thread? They don't show us any respect the rest of the year so Fuck 'em........ By Next year they won't even hang here anymore becuase the tables will be turned.  Watch and see.

Speaking of not hanging here anymore, I wonder what's up with that Pats fan that made that bet with you, then disappeared when he found out he lost?
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2008, 02:46:13 pm »

If you are going to dish the smack, you should be able to take it back.  With all the grief we have been given, feel free to give it back when you have the chance.  I have not really participated in this, but I support the right of others to do as they want.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2008, 02:59:17 pm »

Me and Rick were the only ones that said we were going to win all along. I'm sorry..........

Not true at all.

Miami 21-17.

And have a little class.  Seriously.  Some of the things coming out of your mouth are amazingly immature and disgusting.  Try some cooth, man.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2008, 03:34:32 pm »

I actually agree with Dave on this. Sure, it's nice to get this win, especially given the where, who and how of the victory...but it is just "one" win. I'm pretty happy about my 49ers being 2-1 and tied for the division lead as well, but I am going pretty mild on my exhuberance until both teams show me some prolonged success.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
sciotto

Email
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2008, 04:12:05 pm »

You certainly have more class than the Patriots putting a 16-0 regular season banner on their rafters.

I've never felt this great about a 1-2 team, and I can't remember the last time a win felt this great. At the same time, I was waiting for the snowplow to come out!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2008, 04:33:08 pm »

You certainly have more class than the Patriots putting a 16-0 regular season banner on their rafters.

I've never felt this great about a 1-2 team, and I can't remember the last time a win felt this great. At the same time, I was waiting for the snowplow to come out!

Hey Sciotto, you have students in your classroom that are supposedly Patriots fans.  What did they have to say at school today??
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray