Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:13:11 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  What does this Pats win really mean?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What does this Pats win really mean?  (Read 4672 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 06:11:23 pm »

Argue with me all you want....The Cheater is no genius.
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 06:32:27 pm »

This pats win means we will not have to hear the stupid undefeated talk from pats fan.

Nor do we have to listen to any 0-16 talk.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
bsfins
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 07:12:36 pm »

I'm happy it's out first win...No 0-16 talk...but yet again...It was the Pats with their Starting QB...They struggled to beat K.C. (who's on their 3rd QB in 3 weeks)..I think they were a little bit out coached...I was Shocked they didn't take more shots down field with Moss...Then once they were own it seemed like Randyy Moss quit....They weren't going to throw deep....Our biggest weakness was the deep ball big plays,We got enough pressure on Cassel to limit those big plays.....

All and all it's a win...a nice road win.....Not a great all time win by any means....
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 07:20:18 pm »

Don't be a dick.

Bellichek is a genius.  ...just because we beat them once in a while doesn't make him a dipshit.

Also, it wasn't the same play.  It was the same formation.  Did you even watch the game?

Bellycheat is a Whattttttttttttt -- In what world.  He a classless dick and deserve every ass-whooping handed down to him. 

Jim Gray
Global Moderator
Uber Member

'72 - The Perfect Season

texasjimgray
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 07:57:08 pm »

This is a big win.......for a couple of reasons.

1 - Shows that creative game planning pays off. I heard that Soprano flew back from Arizona and didn't even bother to go home.  Straight to the practice facility to look at film.  Maybe he took Henning with him.  I think Soprano realized what Wanny and Cameron failed to grasp - this team isn't good enough to win with a conservative game plan. Miami needs to play to win instead of playing not to lose.  

2 - For a short time, fans will quit calling for the head of (insert coach/player here) and there is less chance of another "change in direction" for the franchise.  

For me personally, it means this coaching staff has some promise.   I always saw Soprano as a risky choice and I was worried as coaches and players looked unprepared and confused in the first 2 games.  Not today.  

My opinion about the lack of talent on this team hasn't changed.  My prediction of 6 wins hasn't changed.  This was a great first step on the road to respectability.   Now we need to build on this with a good showing against the Chargers. 
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 08:06:41 pm »

Looks like Sparano has really earned the respect of his players.  They dunked him with Gatorade after the game. 
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 08:32:38 pm »

Who cares what he did in Cleveland?  The guy built a dynasty in New England and is one of the best coaches in the history of the NFL.

Shit, I don't like the guy, but I'm not blind.

I drink your milkshake!
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 09:27:48 pm »

the 62 yard run was the same exact play as the other 2 td runs.

If that's the case, then I retract my statement.

I thought he had:
2 TDs from the option formation up the middle.
1 TD passing from the option.
2 TDs from handoffs.

But I could be wrong.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray