Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:30:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  The real reason why Joey Porter was playing like a man possessed...........
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The real reason why Joey Porter was playing like a man possessed...........  (Read 1264 times)
Defense54
Uber Member

« on: September 22, 2008, 12:20:44 am »

Apparently The Pats Kicking Team invaded Miami territory before the game:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2008/09/21/a1c_defense_0922.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=46

While Porter stretched with teammates before kickoff, he said, the Pats' punter and kicker and a few assistant coaches walked through the Dolphins and began warming up on Miami's end of the field.

"I've done some crazy things, but I never did that," said Porter, who while playing for Pittsburgh was once ejected from a game during warm-ups. "You can't walk right down the middle of some-body's stretch and start kicking out of the end zone like we're not even here, like they had the whole 100 yards. It doesn't get more disrespectful than that."I don't know if it was an attempt to get me thrown out of the game, but I was smart enough to keep my cool."

Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 12:25:09 am »

Bravo, Joey. Keep running your mouth before games!  Kiss

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray