Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:35:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Linehan Fired;Haslett taking over
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Linehan Fired;Haslett taking over  (Read 4275 times)
SCFinfan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 07:30:30 pm »

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/09/if-you-gotta-fire-me-at-least-have-the-courtesy-not-to-replace-me-with-jim-haslett.html
ethurst2
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 05:27:03 pm »

He was terrible in Miami.  All the idiot wanted to do was throw the ball.  Which was fine when he had randy moss on the team.  Ronnie Brown cutting up the defense for atleast 5 yards a carry and they get to the opp 5 and dickhead throws 3 fades into the sun and another pass on 4th down. 

Tepop84. The reason why Linehan got the Rams job is because of the job he did in Miami. Chris Chambers went to the Pro Bowl under Linehan and Randy McMichael had one of his best years as a tight end.

Who could forget that comeback against Buffalo at Pro Player with Sage bombing the Bills and Miami coming back to win with a few seconds left. SL is a great offensive coordinator.

Below-average head coach.
Tepop84
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 05:57:15 pm »

Tepop84. The reason why Linehan got the Rams job is because of the job he did in Miami. Chris Chambers went to the Pro Bowl under Linehan and Randy McMichael had one of his best years as a tight end.

Who could forget that comeback against Buffalo at Pro Player with Sage bombing the Bills and Miami coming back to win with a few seconds left. SL is a great offensive coordinator.

Below-average head coach.

Well a wr going to the pro bowl and a tight end having his best receiving year ever under and OC who is retardedly committed to the pass isn't unusual.  I guess getting shutout by the Browns is something good to put on a resume.

For example from the KC game in 2005.  G Frerotte was 11/29 for 125 yards, and Ronnie Brown had 8 carries for 95 yards.  Perfect example of linehan and his boner for the pass.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 06:02:20 pm by Tepop84 » Logged
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 01:58:57 am »

For example from the KC game in 2005.  G Frerotte was 11/29 for 125 yards, and Ronnie Brown had 8 carries for 95 yards.  Perfect example of linehan and his boner for the pass.
Brown had 1 carry for 65 yards, and gained 30 yards on his other 7 carries. 
His runs were: 4, 12, 1, 3, 1, 65, 0, 3, 9
link

Ricky Williams contributed 6 carries for a total of -1 yards.

On the other hand, Trent Green played pretty well in that game.

Why is NFL.com so painfully slow?

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray