Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:13:34 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Heads are gonna roll for this shit!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Heads are gonna roll for this shit!!!!!  (Read 11287 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« on: October 12, 2008, 09:03:22 pm »

[rant]

What a fucking joke this defense is turning out to be!!!!!!  Got shredded today by Matt Schaub (MATT SCHAUB???), and dropped three picks on the final drive!!!!

I want DB coach Kacy Rogers' ass gone, and I wanna release EVERY DAMNED ONE OF THESE FUCKS!!!!!  EVERY DAMNED ONE!!!!!

Sparano, you're a piece of shit!!!!  You had two chances to let your nuts hang out and go for it on 4th and inches and you punted!!!!  You also made some shitty play calls on third and long!!!!  If this season turns out to be like the last, I want your ass gone too!!!!!!!

And to Ireland and Parcells, you deserve this shitstorm that's coming your way!!!!  You had every opportunity to improve this secondary in the draft and free agency, and you did absolutely nothing!!!!! 

God, I hope Ross decides to move this team out of Miami when he buys it from Huizenga!!!  I've fucking had it with the losing to inferior teams!!!!!!

[/end rant]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 09:05:30 pm by Tommy » Logged
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 09:34:05 pm »

Whoever had "3 losses" in the pool, please come claim your prize.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 11:29:24 pm »

Why would you want them moved out of Miami?   Huh

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 11:31:14 pm »

Lemme guess, its time for Parcells to get his walking papers?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 11:42:08 pm »

Didn't I already sniper this bitch in a burger king parking lot?

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 11:46:41 pm »

Look, let's all remember this is just a game.

I'm as heartbroken as anyone, but I still have my family to support and care for, my career ahead of me, and now that I'm 21, I have some chicks to pick up in bars (maybe you guys can give some tips on that in another thread).

Life goes on.

Anyway, this game is in the books.  There's nothing we can do about now.

Time to start game planning for next week

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 05:10:00 am »

Why would you want them moved out of Miami?   Huh

That'll put me out of my fucking misery!!!!!!!
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 08:01:30 am »

Tommy = Al Davis with his philosophies.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 09:19:54 am »

Quote from: Tommy link=topic=12664.msg136308#msg136308

God, I hope Ross decides to move this team out of Miami when he buys it from Huizenga!!!  I've fucking had it with the losing to inferior teams!!!!!!

Pick a new favorite team, if that is the case, and leave.  Jeez.  You are the most over reactionary person I think I have ever met in my life.  I think you really need to find your power animal, or something, and learn how to channel this.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 10:59:49 am »

While I don't agree with Tommy's over reactions ... I do think Sporano needs to grow a set of balls.  If he won't go for it now when he has everything in his favor and it really doesn't mean anything to the season, then he will certainly not go for it when it counts.  That is disappointing to me.

I dislike Bellichick for many reasons but it appears that he has balls of steel. I respect that.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 11:28:32 am »

I dislike Bellichick for many reasons but it appears that he has balls of steel. I respect that.

He only has those balls of steel when he has the proper talent around him.  You don't see him managing games this season anywhere near the way he did last year - funny how losing Brady will change everything.

I still say that man is the most overrated coach in the history of coaches.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
TEKGOD
Uber Member

It's all about the U

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 12:09:06 pm »

Do you ever think before you type?
Seriously man manage your expectations.
Yes the Fins gave away that game yesterday but number one losing to the Texans is nothing to be ashamed of they are way better than their record indicates they took both the Colts & Jags to the brink & number 2 considering what last season was at this point all a MIA fan should look forward to is competing. With that in mind, I am more than pleased with this team, there are still holes of course but blowing your lid after every loss is stupid we are not shooting ourselves in the foot give the Texans some credit they exploited a suspect defense & made a great play on the sneak. Jeez
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 12:27:44 pm »

My Thoughts on Sparano exactly. He needs to go for it on 4th and 1inch.  Nuff said. Grow a pair Tony.........

But Although the Defense choked at the end they played fairly well with 3 turnovers and several rushed passes. Porter had the heat turned up. But they need to play all 4 quarters not just 3 quarters and 12 minutes of the last one. They laid back becuase they thought they had it in the bag and they got burned. Lesson Learned.

Tommy chill out. Still dig the way this team is progressing and at least they made a game of it.

I won't evem mention Ginn becuase that seems to upset Dave..........But Ginn blows more then a Crack Whore with the Navy in town.

Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2008, 12:29:50 pm »

Yuo know I thought about writing a witty sarcastic post to highlight the stupidity of this one, but you know, it just doesn't need it.

If I hear the words "walking papers" I'm going to cry.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2008, 12:33:49 pm »

I see Tommy's overreaction as him being passionate of his team. although I don't really agree with a thing he says.  We just have to remember that:

1. Sparano is a rookie head coach who has made leaps and bounds with this team.  After the ARZ blowout he made HUGE coaching changes to improve the strengths of this team.  He's bound to make coaching mistakes this year because of his inexperience.

2. The phins pretty much owned the Texans all game.  Minor coaching changes will fix (going for it on 4th and inches, having a spy on a 5 wide set with 3 yds to go on goaling) most of the mistakes that cost them the game.  

3. If anyone needs their "walking papers", it's the special teams coaches.  They have been our weakness all year and have not improved at all since game one.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray