Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:47:39 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Oops, I did it A-Ginn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Oops, I did it A-Ginn  (Read 12664 times)
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 05:50:39 pm »

^^ Do you think Ginn is a pussy???  He always ducks out of bounds to avoid taking a hit instead of fighting for YAC.
HE DID IT ONCE!

You're trying to perpetuate a perception to promote your own agenda.  ONE TIME.  MAYBE TWICE.  That's "Always" in your book, I guess.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008, 06:07:10 pm »

Just to clarify....

HE DID IT ONCE!

You're trying to perpetuate a perception to promote your own agenda.  ONE TIME.  MAYBE TWICE.  That's "Always" in your book, I guess.

by my count he's done it on two separate occasions...I would only call him a pussy for one of them...he was only trying to gain more yards on the other, even though we needed to run out the clock...it was the SD game...but no harm no foul there

I do have to agree that if Henne was in there, Ginn might be getting more catches...I also have to agree that teams still have to respect his speed causing a distraction, not to mention all the crazy stuff the phins have done with the Wildcat making him (or anyone on our team...Cobbs?) a viable threat at anytime...i do not want him off of this team...I do want him returning kicks again...no one is scared of Bess on returns

He was a reach for where the phins drafted him, and trust me, I was screaming at my T.V. as much as the rest of you when MIA didn't take Quinn...but guess what...Quinn is a bum too and he plays for another team so fuck him...Ginn is on this team and eventually, his attributes will be properly utilized.  I hate Cam for this one, not Ginn.
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 08:24:35 pm »

Becuase they would like decent field posistion. Ginn is on his knee more then a Crack whore with the navy in town.

You do realize your taking about a guy that last year had 1 punt return TD and 2 that were called back due to penalties. How many Punt return TD's has Bess gotten?
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2008, 05:23:56 am »

You do realize your taking about a guy that last year had 1 punt return TD and 2 that were called back due to penalties. How many Punt return TD's has Bess gotten?

The question is, why did Parcells and Co. relegate the return duties to Bess?
NADS
Uber Member

27 years of heartache.

Email
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2008, 06:36:11 am »

The long and short on Ginn is his speed is negated in the NFL because he doesn't go full tilt.  He just ran by the opposition when playing at Ohio State but now he's running scared.  He's listed as 5'-11" and 180 pounds on NFL.com and I think we can all agree he's not a physical player.  He doesn't break tackles and does have a tendency to avoid contact.  Sad but true, he looks for the sideline and it was more than a few times last year.  Granted, that was his rookie year but coaches saw little change in his demeanor which is the issue in my opinion.  Bess is returning kicks because he heads upfield with the ball. 

The upside on Ginn is he's still in the learning curve.  I saw a little grit a few games ago on a catch once he finally got into the game (2nd half) so he was playing pissed...probably the first game he was benched for Camarillo.  It was a short route and he finally showed a little something.  He doesn't seem to get good separation on longer routes (last year) so who is at QB isn't that much of an issue.  He made a nice play last year on a drag once he had cleared the LB's and was in the open field.  He's a great decoy and should get at least two nine routes a game to open up the offense and should get a shot again running a reverse from the Wildcat.

The downside is he's not physical enough.  Don't look for him to be running slants or maybe even posts.  Anyone see how he got screened off by the DB on the last play (INT) of the Jets game?  Last week he had the quick-pass at the line of scrimmage for a minimal (if not negative) gain.  Camarillo gained around four on the same play.  Bottom line is he's gotta produce at some point and the clock is ticking.   
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2008, 02:43:51 pm »

HE DID IT ONCE!

Thats only becuase he was open only twice. Had he actually got open and cuaght the ball it would have been several more times. Enough where his dad got on him as well as the team and the coaches anyway............So my agenda is also the same as Coach Spranos obviously.

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2008, 04:00:39 pm »

he had seven catches in that game alone.

But he's only gotten open twice all season?
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2008, 12:05:52 pm »

I seem to remember a -1 yardage  game as well. 

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2008, 01:29:14 pm »

I seem to remember a -1 yardage  game as well. 

I remember that one very well
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray