Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:22:24 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Former Charger Chris Mims found dead
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Former Charger Chris Mims found dead  (Read 2385 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« on: October 16, 2008, 05:25:04 am »

How sad. 

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/727415.html
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 05:30:59 am »

You know the guy was a major problem if the police are just stopping by to check on what he's doing. I wonder if a family member called them because they couldn't get a hold of him, or if the police just loved to randomly stop by his place and stalk him?

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 05:41:23 am »

You know the guy was a major problem if the police are just stopping by to check on what he's doing. I wonder if a family member called them because they couldn't get a hold of him, or if the police just loved to randomly stop by his place and stalk him?

It says they were conducting a "Welfare Check".  With all the money he made playing in the NFL, what in the world was he doing on welfare??
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 08:56:22 am »

Welfare check, as in the welfare of the person. It's done a lot for seniors.

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 01:00:24 pm »

It says they were conducting a "Welfare Check".  With all the money he made playing in the NFL, what in the world was he doing on welfare??

I'm sorry, but this was just adorable!

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 02:41:23 pm »

Grin

We get them all the time. people will call from other states and say........we haven't heard from so and so in 3days , a week, whatever. They don't answer the phone, can you please send an officer to check them and have them call me?

When its an old person and its been a few weeks , we all slink down in our seats and hope not to be the one called becuase the odds are your going to a person who expired. When you get to the house and there are Flies all over the windows.............Houston we have a Problem.  Unfortunatly here in Florida, the land of the Newly Wed and the nearly dead , this happens alot.  Indifferent

Sad . I only hope when its my turn I am surrounded by enough people that will realize I'm dead in at least a couple of hours.  Indifferent

Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 04:10:52 pm »

Grin Agreed!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 11:24:22 am »

Grin Agreed!

Yeah, that was a good one. 

Welfare check, as in the welfare of the person. It's done a lot for seniors.

We get them all the time. people will call from other states and say........we haven't heard from so and so in 3days , a week, whatever. They don't answer the phone, can you please send an officer to check them and have them call me?

When its an old person and its been a few weeks , we all slink down in our seats and hope not to be the one called becuase the odds are your going to a person who expired. When you get to the house and there are Flies all over the windows.............Houston we have a Problem.  Unfortunatly here in Florida, the land of the Newly Wed and the nearly dead , this happens alot.  Indifferent

Sad . I only hope when its my turn I am surrounded by enough people that will realize I'm dead in at least a couple of hours.  Indifferent

You guys didn't get the joke.   Wink
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 02:09:24 pm »

You guys didn't get the joke.   Wink

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray