Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 07:24:39 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  FYI for those here with Liquid assets..........
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: FYI for those here with Liquid assets..........  (Read 14353 times)
Buddhagirl
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 4930



« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2008, 08:58:38 am »

Not true. My credit was in the garbage and I have a couple cards that I use every month and pay off every month and my score has improved quite a bit.

Agreed. My credit wasn't bad, really. Just mediocre. I was told to get a couple of cards. Charge on them. Then pay them off. I've done this consistently and now my credit looks really good.
Logged

"Well behaved women seldom make history."
Defense54
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 4406



« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2008, 09:57:44 am »

Agreed. My credit wasn't bad, really. Just mediocre. I was told to get a couple of cards. Charge on them. Then pay them off. I've done this consistently and now my credit looks really good.

Thats good and obviously it worked if your buying a new home.
Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines