Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 03:38:43 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Happy Halloween
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Happy Halloween  (Read 7580 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31359

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 03:06:11 pm »

Nice!
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 4111



WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 03:10:08 pm »

I LOL'd on that one RTW   Cheesy
Com'on!  That's no fun!  You're supposed to take it seriously, get bent out of shape and whine to the mods! 

It's raining cats and dogs here.  Trick or treating with Indiana Jones and the little Ninja might get cut short.   Cry


   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!   
Logged

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
Frimp
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 5996

Swallow Yer Hat Cause Ye Ship is Sinking...

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 03:13:25 pm »

I'm going as a Papparattzi photographer.

Translation: I'm too lazy to do a costume, so I'm going to the halloween party with my camera and I'm going to annoy everyone with it.
Logged
DolFan619
Guest
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 05:26:09 pm »

  Happy Halloween!
Logged
YoFuggedaboutit
Guest
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 05:51:56 pm »

Here I am ready for a night on the town!!!!!

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines