Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:11:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Camarillo done for season
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Camarillo done for season  (Read 3170 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 05:29:40 pm »

I really hate that this happened as I like Camarillo and I do hate to see someone signed to a contract they earned and then get hurt ... but speaking of getting our $$$ worth out of a player how about getting Wilford's @$$ on the field and making him at least work a sweat.

We probably will now, with Camarillo down.

Sparano talked a little bit about Wilford at Web Weekend.  He said that Wilford has been doing fine, but that it's all about the # of plays.  ...that Wilford wasn't going to be giving you help on defense or special teams, so that they just couldn't justify dressing him and taking away a spot from someone who'd be contributing elsewhere.

I drink your milkshake!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 09:25:21 pm »

So where do you go from here?  Bring in another receiver or activate Earnest Wilford?  And if Wilford somehow lights it up these last five games, what do you do then?
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 09:33:01 pm »

i don't really think we need to bring in another receiver for only 5 more games.  let the young guys develop.  because we haven't been rushing him, bess is doing well.  he's made some amazing snags and is going to be a BEAST.  it's time for him to take another step up.
Bubba

Phins Phan since 81

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 11:46:33 pm »

We have seen that Camarillo is the real deal.  Now it'll be nice to be able to put the starting job out there for some of the other youngsters.  Let them settle into their own and really find out if they have the potential.  Wilford, Bess and London.

Of course being a Umass alum, I would love to see the fins use London some more.  He is a good receiver and will impress, though he still has some work to compete at this level.
bsfins
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 10:25:57 am »

I see London and Bess Getting Most of those reps..The Teams seems to like London alot...I think the Big thing is Going to Be if Bess and Ginn both start....We probably wont be throwing a lot on first down, after a Kick return....They'll both be winded...

I think it's a big loss for the team this year...but One if He never gets back to healthy wont kill us....
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 10:31:03 am »

I don't see how Bess could possibly be used in the same role as Camarillo, which - to put it bluntly - is running a hook, grabbing Pennington's soft lob, and getting immediately slammed from behind. Only a special bread of player can hold on to the ball, let alone take that kind of punishment repeatedly.
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 01:41:33 pm »

Bess should start.  He has been showing some glimpses of his ability already in limited play.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Fred Finstoned

Email
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 05:57:43 pm »

My prayers go out Camarillo and I hope he makes a full recovery! We need more players like him. He reminded me a lot of Wes, it takes alot  of guts to go across the middle in the NFL. I hope to see him next year !!!

[
landlocked
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 07:47:09 pm »

My prayers go out Camarillo and I hope he makes a full recovery! We need more players like him. He reminded me a lot of Wes, it takes alot  of guts to go across the middle in the NFL. I hope to see him next year !!!
WERD!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 08:59:05 pm »

I don't see how Bess could possibly be used in the same role as Camarillo, which - to put it bluntly - is running a hook, grabbing Pennington's soft lob, and getting immediately slammed from behind. Only a special bread of player can hold on to the ball, let alone take that kind of punishment repeatedly.

I've seen Bess do that when he gets the ball.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 09:18:37 pm »

You'll also probably see a lot more of David Martin and Fasano.  The two have been noticeably absent in recent weeks.  Martin made a couple of plays against New England but they are coming awfully few and far between, same with Fasano. 

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray