Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:27:17 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Campaign banners & bumper stickers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Campaign banners & bumper stickers  (Read 5235 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2017, 01:48:21 pm »

I think that classic stickers like that become cool, when they're history and not just something someone left on because they're lazy.

I would probably think a W. Bush sticker is lame, but a Nixon sticker was cool.  And even cooler if it was a loser, like Walter Mondale or something.

I drink your milkshake!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2017, 04:37:46 pm »

When I worked as a volunteer back in '92 on the Ross Perot campaign, they gave us all some basic swag, and one of the items was a Perot bumper sticker. Sure wish I would've held on to that one. ;-)

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2017, 06:17:43 pm »

I have notice Trump signs have taken a noticeable decline in the last few months.  Only folks who are still sporting bumper stickers and tee shirts from the election in mass are the Bernie Sanders supporters

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2017, 01:27:48 pm »

I still see a fair amount of Trump stickers on bumbers here in S. Florida.  There is a really large GOP fundraising arm via my office's landlord.

Whenever I go to do something with our lease to their office, I check out their stuff.  The dude has pictures of him with every GOP Presidential candidate and Florida Senator dating back to Gerald Ford.   And autographs and stuff.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray