Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:15:41 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Your favorite moment at a Dolphins game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Your favorite moment at a Dolphins game  (Read 7178 times)
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 08:20:18 am »

^^

That's awesome, Doc.

My first game attended was just my dad and I. I was 12 years old, and the game was on December 8, 1985.

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 09:10:58 am »

i was at the fake spike game in the meadowlands!

For that I tip my hat to you........... Cool

For me it was the choking of the bills recently in the great 4th quarter comeback. I looked at my left and I had my then 8 year son, on my right was my Dad.  It just doesn't get better then that for Memories of a lifetime.

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 01:38:38 pm »

My favorite moment at a Dolphins game was Raiders @ Dolphins on December 15, 2002. 

I have another funny story about this game, involving Househead, and possibly the funniest comment he's ever made, but I don't think its appropriate for this forum.  The people who know the story (Dave, et al) should get a chuckle...
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 02:02:49 pm »

I'll tell the story about Househead.  I think it's funny, actually, and not inappropriate if told correctly.

(Even though I wasn't there.)

Basically, Househead has been drinking a bunch before the game, and the gang is making their approach to the stadium gates to play the Raiders.

Househead is talking friendly trash to the Raider fans as he's walking up -- nothing obnoxious.  ...just harmless taunting and banter.

So, as the get up closer to the stadium, a bunch of huge African-American guys in Raider clothes get out of their car.  In his drunken state, but talking friendly trash, Househead yells at them "Hey...all black people get out of here."  And points away from the stadium."  ('black people', meaning 'people wearing black')

The guys were not amused.

* some minor events in the story may be a bit off, since I wasn't there, but I took creative liberty, from the stories I was told

I drink your milkshake!
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 02:08:40 pm »

I thought it was pretty special being in Oakland and having to jump in as three Oakland fans were pissing on a Dolphin fan in the bathroom after beating him up.  That was great.

Or maybe it was that game in New England where the Pats fans decided to make their own fireworks out of the snow that fell.  I don't know what was better.  Driving to Foxboro in a blizzard, standing around for three sound bytes or trying to get home.  Perfect.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
dolfan13
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 02:22:51 pm »

1st dolphin game i ever went to.... 1982 afc championship, never forget the crowd roar when duhe picked off the pass and rumbled into the end zone. beating the jets in the ob, and going to the sb was awesome!!!
BingeBag
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2008, 06:41:44 pm »

I'll tell the story about Househead.  I think it's funny, actually, and not inappropriate if told correctly.

(Even though I wasn't there.)

Basically, Househead has been drinking a bunch before the game, and the gang is making their approach to the stadium gates to play the Raiders.

Househead is talking friendly trash to the Raider fans as he's walking up -- nothing obnoxious.  ...just harmless taunting and banter.

So, as the get up closer to the stadium, a bunch of huge African-American guys in Raider clothes get out of their car.  In his drunken state, but talking friendly trash, Househead yells at them "Hey...all black people get out of here."  And points away from the stadium."  ('black people', meaning 'people wearing black')

The guys were not amused.

* some minor events in the story may be a bit off, since I wasn't there, but I took creative liberty, from the stories I was told

Awesome story! I got a good laugh out of that.
sciotto

Email
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2008, 08:24:01 pm »

I was at the game at Jacksonville in '03 and seated in the opposite end zone from where Ricky scored a TD after a cut block by Fiedler. It was probably the best play Fiedler ever made!

I looked at Jacksonville fans and shushed them, holding up my banner that read, "NO 62-7 NOW!"

My seats were the same end zone where Sam Madison intercepted Leftwich and returned it for the last touchdown of the game. I gave Jacksonville fans more of a hard time as they were leaving, yelling, "Where are you going! We haven't run it up like you guys did in that playoff game!" Then I yelled, "Take your Super Bowl song with you!"

Nothing's funnier than being so outnumbered and watching the majority of 70,000 fans shushed!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray