Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:39:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  TDMMC Playoff Challenge
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: TDMMC Playoff Challenge  (Read 12226 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« on: December 23, 2008, 12:01:52 am »

Fantasy "pick your lineup" game that we've run up here...fun for the FFL junkie who doesn't want their season to end (like mine did in the TDMMC league on that FG from Gould as I typed this...*&^% me sideways). I also need to do this game for the Uber rankings on ESPN (cat B game in my wheelhouse<g>), so I'll take you guys seriously this year for sure. Grin

Rules...you can change out your roster every round until the conference championships, and then they lock. (see explanation cut and pasted below).

League name: TDMMC Playoff Challenge
password: TDMMC  (all caps)

League link:
http://games.espn.go.com/gridiron/group?groupID=340

If anyone has any problems, let me know...

« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 03:41:53 pm by Sunstroke » Logged

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 06:31:10 am »

I want in, but that link is taking me to a completely different group.... and when I type in the group name in the search bar, nothing comes up. 
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 10:28:19 am »

is this the same cap-based game they have on NFL.com?  where you can only change a limited number of players each week?

I'm IN!  And I will WIN!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 10:30:47 am by Brian Fein » Logged
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 05:21:52 pm »

Not sure why you're not finding it, Tommy...but try this.

Go to the game front page:  http://games.espn.go.com/nflpc/frontpage

Create an entry...

Once entry is created, it will ask you to join or create a group. There will be a small field where you can search for a group name.

Type in TDMMC and it will take you to the league page and cue you for a password. Password is also TDMMC

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 06:24:15 pm »

Any of you fucking pigs move,and I'll execute every last one of ya!...Yeah....I'm in.... Cheesy
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 08:39:51 am »

Not sure why you're not finding it, Tommy...but try this.

Go to the game front page:  http://games.espn.go.com/nflpc/frontpage

Create an entry...

Once entry is created, it will ask you to join or create a group. There will be a small field where you can search for a group name.

Type in TDMMC and it will take you to the league page and cue you for a password. Password is also TDMMC

OK.  I'm in. 
alk3hol
Uber Member

Frak!

alk3hol alk3hol
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 04:15:58 pm »

I'm in too. Prepare to own me!

“I've always said you can get more with a kind word and a two-by-four than you can with just a kind word.” -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 12:59:30 pm »

Just to give you guys a heads up... I now have the perfect week one roster set, so expect to be looking up at Tuna Surprise on Monday morning.

That is all... Grin

~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 02:59:41 pm »

Hopefully everyone got their rosters set...

~ Micah Leggat
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2009, 11:43:07 pm »

I hate that Sproles guy.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 12:45:33 am »

I think I was the only one in this group to start Sproles today...

Wink

~ Micah Leggat
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 03:16:17 am »

Wink

I hate that Sunstroke guy.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 11:40:38 am »

I hate that Sunstroke guy.

LOL

No disrespect to LT, whom I love as much as the "Shoot your load here, LT!" tattoo I have on my lower back, but when he isn't 100% healthy, and Sproles is...then Sproles is the better RB. I certainly didn't expect a 26 out of him, but I figured 14-15 was reasonable.

Brian is going to take the round one lead today anyway...so no biggie. Grin

~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 10:54:59 am »

Well, both of my Sunday players (Ravens-D and David Akers) had decent performances (one more enjoyable to me than the other), and I'll hold on to my lead heading into round two. Still really close though, and anyone can still catch fire and take this sucker.

~ Micah Leggat
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 10:59:07 am »

Wink

Good call.... but I wouldn't advise starting him this week.  Pittsburgh's defense can stop General Patton's tanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray