Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:59:17 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  The I Got My Playoff Tickets Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The I Got My Playoff Tickets Thread  (Read 2528 times)
Crabby440

Im Feeling Kind of Sunday...

WWW Email
« on: December 22, 2008, 06:01:15 pm »

I got mine this morning at 9am.

Andrew Luck Is Our Only Hope...
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 07:11:51 pm »

Hope you'll get to use them.  I heard there's some Dolphins 2002 playoff tickets floating around
Crabby440

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 07:31:24 pm »

Hope you'll get to use them.  I heard there's some Dolphins 2002 playoff tickets floating around

lol, well i got mine from ticket master http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D004190F396465C

USO-ORLANDO
Uber Member

1-15 gets no pic!!

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 09:10:52 pm »

How does all this work??ticket wise???

Crabby440

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 09:32:07 pm »

How does all this work??ticket wise???

well i got the following message from the dolphins a few days ago.

Dear Dol-fan,
All of us at the Miami Dolphins and Dolphin Stadium are excited about the performance of the Dolphins under the leadership of Coach Tony Sparano.  The team’s outstanding play has put us in playoff contention as we head into the final game of the regular season.  As a result, the National Football League has authorized us to make plans for a possible post-season game to be played at Dolphin Stadium on Saturday, January 3rd or Sunday, January 4th.  Our players and coaches have appreciated our fans’ support all season long and the home-field advantage they have provided will be even more critical in the post-season.

If the Dolphins defeat the Jets on Sunday, the Dolphins will host the AFC Wild Card Weekend game at Dolphin Stadium on Saturday, January 3rd or Sunday, January 4th.  As a Dol-fan, we would like to offer you the opportunity to buy playoff tickets before they go on-sale to the general public.  The final announcement of this game, and if it will be played, will be made following the conclusion of the Dolphins vs. Jets game on Sunday, December 28th.

If you would like to purchase tickets to this game before the general public, please click here to take advantage of this special pre-sale offer which begins at 9am on Monday, December 22nd.  When prompted, please insert the word "GET YOUR OWN PASSWORD" into the Password Box.  Please note, in the event the Dolphins do not host a playoff game on January 3rd or 4th, you will be refunded the cost of the ticket and any other fees charged if you choose the TicketFast delivery method, which will provide you the opportunity to print your tickets online.  If you choose either the UPS or in-store delivery methods, you will receive a refund of the tickets and the convenience fees but NOT THE DELIVERY CHARGES.

A deadline of Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 11:59pm (or until allocated tickets are sold out) has been set for this pre-sale opportunity and due to time restrictions the deadline cannot be extended as tickets to the general public will go on-sale shortly thereafter.

Thank you for your continued support of the Miami Dolphins and Dolphin Stadium.

Go Dolphins!

USO-ORLANDO
Uber Member

1-15 gets no pic!!

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 07:12:48 pm »

well i got the following message from the dolphins a few days ago.

Dear Dol-fan,
All of us at the Miami Dolphins and Dolphin Stadium are excited about the performance of the Dolphins under the leadership of Coach Tony Sparano.  The team’s outstanding play has put us in playoff contention as we head into the final game of the regular season.  As a result, the National Football League has authorized us to make plans for a possible post-season game to be played at Dolphin Stadium on Saturday, January 3rd or Sunday, January 4th.  Our players and coaches have appreciated our fans’ support all season long and the home-field advantage they have provided will be even more critical in the post-season.

If the Dolphins defeat the Jets on Sunday, the Dolphins will host the AFC Wild Card Weekend game at Dolphin Stadium on Saturday, January 3rd or Sunday, January 4th.  As a Dol-fan, we would like to offer you the opportunity to buy playoff tickets before they go on-sale to the general public.  The final announcement of this game, and if it will be played, will be made following the conclusion of the Dolphins vs. Jets game on Sunday, December 28th.

If you would like to purchase tickets to this game before the general public, please click here to take advantage of this special pre-sale offer which begins at 9am on Monday, December 22nd.  When prompted, please insert the word "GET YOUR OWN PASSWORD" into the Password Box.  Please note, in the event the Dolphins do not host a playoff game on January 3rd or 4th, you will be refunded the cost of the ticket and any other fees charged if you choose the TicketFast delivery method, which will provide you the opportunity to print your tickets online.  If you choose either the UPS or in-store delivery methods, you will receive a refund of the tickets and the convenience fees but NOT THE DELIVERY CHARGES.

A deadline of Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 11:59pm (or until allocated tickets are sold out) has been set for this pre-sale opportunity and due to time restrictions the deadline cannot be extended as tickets to the general public will go on-sale shortly thereafter.

Thank you for your continued support of the Miami Dolphins and Dolphin Stadium.

Go Dolphins!

Thanks!!!

Crabby440

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 12:03:41 pm »

the dolphins website posted more information to season ticket holders:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/myaccount/2008_Postseason_Information.pdf

i like how they include this:

Super Bowl Tickets
IF THE MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE PARTICIPANTS

Should the Dolphins participate in Super Bowl XLIII in Tampa, Fla., we will conduct a random drawing in which Season Ticket Holders will have an opportunity to purchase Super Bowl tickets. The random drawing will be conducted at a time deemed appropriate by the National Football League and invoices serving as notification will be sent to those randomly selected. All season ticket account holders are automatically eligible for the drawing; separate notification is not required. As in years past, the drawing will be “weighted” so Season Ticket Account Holders with lower priority numbers will have a greater opportunity to be selected. Those season ticket account holders randomly selected to purchase Super Bowl tickets will have an opportunity to purchase a maximum of two Super Bowl tickets, as indicated on the Super Bowl ticket notification invoice.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray