Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:06:46 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  pennington to miami??
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: pennington to miami??  (Read 17041 times)
phinphan
Uber Member

dcphinsphan dcphinsphan
Email
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2008, 02:55:31 am »

The only plus here is we are a running team now.
Ghost350z

mradt99 ghstp5
Email
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2008, 07:04:42 am »

Im new to the forums, but a phins fan all my life!!! Anyways, here is some new news.

Dolphins sign ex-Jet Chad Pennington

By DAVE GOLDBERG, AP Football Writer 2 hours, 28 minutes ago

Chad Pennington, cut by the New York Jets after they signed Brett Favre, signed with the Miami Dolphins on Friday.

The 32-year-old Pennington, expected to be the starting quarterback for Miami, agreed to the deal Friday worth $11.5 million over two years, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the move hasn’t been officially announced.

“We are neither confirming nor denying the report,” Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene said Friday night.

Bill Parcells, now the Dolphins’ vice president of football operations, drafted Pennington with the 18th overall pick in 2000 when he was the Jets’ general manager.

The Dolphins, coming off a 1-15 season, will open the season against the Jets in Miami, giving Pennington an immediate chance to face his former team.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2008, 09:23:59 am »

Welcome to the boards, Ghost350z.  When you have a chance, tell us more about yourself in the Off Topic Forum. 
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2008, 06:17:09 pm »

<Bump>

I grave dug this because I couldn't remember what we all said about Pennington before preseason. There's some pretty funny stuff in here looking back.  Grin

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2008, 08:09:59 pm »

Looks like most Dolphin fans were as good at assessing Chad's talent pre-season as most Patriot fans were about Matt Cassel. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2008, 11:21:38 pm »

I was closer on Cassel than I was on Pennington. I didn't trust Chad's noodle-arm, and it turns out that the arm was just fine...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray