Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:05:37 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2009 TDMMC Fantasy Football
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: 2009 TDMMC Fantasy Football  (Read 40129 times)
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 01:56:09 pm »

This baseball season looks to be the first season since 2000 (baseball or football) that I don't have any involvement in fantasy.  I'm sure I'll be fine, but I don't think I'll be as interested in the late-night finish of the Giants' vs Diamondbacks on a Tuesday night.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 02:36:25 pm »

It's another justification for my Forking over for NFL Sunday ticket!

I bought it this past year.  It was my first full season not covering the Patriots and I sat my ass on the couch every Sunday starting at 1pm and watched the "mix" channel as much as I could.  Simply put:  Heaven.

AND you can enter your freaking fantasy team into your tuner.  Every time your player does something you get a pop up message. 

F'N awesome.  You need to do this.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 03:44:10 pm »

I bought it this past year.  It was my first full season not covering the Patriots and I sat my ass on the couch every Sunday starting at 1pm and watched the "mix" channel as much as I could.  Simply put:  Heaven.

AND you can enter your freaking fantasy team into your tuner.  Every time your player does something you get a pop up message. 

F'N awesome.  You need to do this.

That only works if you have only one or two teams... Wink

I love the NFL Ticket, and have ordered it every season since it became available (7 years now? 8?), and I can't imagine not having it. I also do the MLB Extra Innings package and the NBA Hardcourt package during those seasons, which means I am spending WAY too much money for my sports jones.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 04:30:47 pm »

Ahh Maine I love that feature,but I wish it would give me injury updates...I start getting paranoid,when I'm not getting pop ups on certain players......I'm thinking of just dragging the laptop over to my couch this year....
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2009, 07:43:38 pm »

I am actually going to go without the MLB extra package this season and ride on NESN, YES, Fox Sports West and the MLB network and see if that covers my needs...

-Voltaire
CRASSMONSTER
Uber Member

F U Crassmonster me anywhere

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2009, 08:36:57 pm »

OK OFFTOPIC AND OFFTOPIC and Comunists' and BASEBALL....DAMN IT JUST EMAIL ME charlesschmidtfrommiami@yahoo...please

It's been a while.......
Dphins4me
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 12:53:31 am »

Do we have any really serious FF players here?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 02:36:48 am »

^^^ Yes...and probably more than one.

We also have at least one former paid FF writer (ESPN FFL, Draftsharks.com). Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dphins4me
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 05:22:49 am »

^^^ Yes...and probably more than one.

We also have at least one former paid FF writer (ESPN FFL, Draftsharks.com). Wink

Well, I'm looking for someone who would be active for a dynasty league.  ( Active meaning check in on the site & take part in the league when opinions are ask & votes are needed ) Some owners were replaced & then we started a re-draft for those owners & one of them up & quit.

Cost is only $12 Per Year.  Small prize for winning & 2nd.

If anyone would be interested let me know.

Right now they have A. Peterson & R. Wayne on their team & pick 1:01 for the rookie draft this year.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 09:32:25 am »

Do we have any really serious FF players here?

I'm seriously bad!

Actually - football wise - I do really well.  I won my money league again this year, I think it's my 5th year in a row. 

Baseball?  I can't get out of my own way.

-Voltaire
CRASSMONSTER
Uber Member

F U Crassmonster me anywhere

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2009, 07:14:10 pm »

Yeah Ummmm I just wanna play a free yahoo league or something...to that effect...I'm not looking to be a million air or even a hundred-air.

It's been a while.......
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 12:42:14 pm »

BUMP

Hey Stroke, are you sending out invites?  I haven't got mine yet.
BingeBag
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 09:20:43 pm »

I'm in if there is spots.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2009, 09:48:38 pm »

TDMMC FFL 2009 filled within 24 hrs of the initial invitations going out. Tommy, you should have gotten an invite when the rest of the league did...it was sent league-wide.

For those who weren't able to get in before this year's league filled, I'll be glad to put you on a pre-invite for next season (before current league gets re-invite), so you don't have to miss out two years in a row.

~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 09:55:52 pm »

I've expanded the league to 12 teams to take in the two owners who didn't get a chance to get in. If anyone has any problem with going to 12 teams, speak now or forever hold your pizza.

Topmmy, Binge...PM me with current email address and I'll get an invitation out to you.

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray