Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:10:30 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  zach thomas to retire
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: zach thomas to retire  (Read 8429 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 10:59:13 am »

I've never bought into that theory. When an ex is an ex you have no say so anymore.

Still, it's always a bad thing to start seeing your best friend's ex..... unless you talk to your best friend first and see if he's ok with it. 

Matter of fact, my college fraternity had an amendment in their constitution:

"Tau Kappa Epsilon encourages dating and socializing.  However, a relationship with another brother's ex-girlfriend requires the approval of that brother, regardless of how long the relationship has been over."
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2009, 11:03:49 am »

I need more friends like you.   Sad

hah !
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2009, 11:11:25 am »

Should/Will they retire #54?  I think yes.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2009, 05:16:16 pm »

I've never bought into that theory. When an ex is an ex you have no say so anymore.

Thats too cut and dry bro. People have feelings that go way deeper then the surface. You may not be with that person but that doesn't mean you don't still feel for her. 

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 05:19:59 pm »

Still, it's always a bad thing to start seeing your best friend's ex..... unless you talk to your best friend first and see if he's ok with it. 

Matter of fact, my college fraternity had an amendment in their constitution:

"Tau Kappa Epsilon encourages dating and socializing.  However, a relationship with another brother's ex-girlfriend requires the approval of that brother, regardless of how long the relationship has been over."

Any self respecting dood is gonna say go ahead! I don't care!  But just asking means that you are a snake in the grass P.O.S.  How many times did he look at her when you were with her?  I veiw all of my friends wives and girlfriends as Sisters. Going with one would be the same as incest and just as repulsive.

David Fulcher

Email
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2009, 04:25:52 pm »

Thats too cut and dry bro. People have feelings that go way deeper then the surface. You may not be with that person but that doesn't mean you don't still feel for her. 

This topic may be hijacked by this point, but to this comment quoted, I just wanted to say "agreed". 

As for Zach, I think I love him just as much as Defense does and I wish him the best no matter what he does...just so long as he doesn't go play for the Pats, Bills, or Jets.   Grin

"I swear to Buddha--if someone challenges my Ping-Pong honor, their fortune cookie will see bad outcome!"

--guy from "My New Haircut", Asian edition
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 01:38:16 am »

This topic may be hijacked by this point, but to this comment quoted, I just wanted to say "agreed". 

As for Zach, I think I love him just as much as Defense does and I wish him the best no matter what he does...just so long as he doesn't go play for the Pats, Bills, or Jets.   Grin

Agreed!  Man.....I was so thankful when I read the comments from  JT on playing for the Pats or the Jets. Zack as well. I really don't know what I'd do if Zack went Green.If Zack on JT went to the enemy I was gonna ask the Mods here to take the numbers off my Moniker.  I really really feel for Greenbay Fans who have to watch thier Little Demi God play in Purple. That is so Fucked up. JT even took a 6 Million $$$ Pay Cut!!  You just don't see that in Professional Sports anywhere.

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 12:05:27 pm »

Its official. Zack was cut by the Chiefs. Heres an article from Dave Hyde asking for him to be remembered this season:

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/columnists/hyde/blog/2009/09/bring_back_zach_thomas_for_a_d_1.html

I'd like to see him actually make the Team as a Back up, hell I bet he would kick ass on special teams as well. But we all know that won't happen. Bring him back for a day now .

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2009, 01:07:15 pm »

I'd like to see him actually make the Team as a Back up, hell I bet he would kick ass on special teams as well. But we all know that won't happen. Bring him back for a day now .

Why not?

If he still wants to play and the price is right, he's probably worth a roster spot.  Maybe he'd do it.

I drink your milkshake!
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2009, 05:08:23 pm »

Why not?

If he still wants to play and the price is right, he's probably worth a roster spot.  Maybe he'd do it.

Its just the way my mind works. I want that more then anything, but if I say it won't or can't happen enough times it usually does......... Grin  Tell you what.....he makes the Team , I'm ordering up season Tickets RIGHT NOW.  I wanna remember his last season . Possibly JT's too.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray