Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:51:50 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  The Colts will NOT win 8 games this year
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Colts will NOT win 8 games this year  (Read 1894 times)
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« on: September 09, 2009, 11:03:29 pm »

Attention Everyone: This is the year that the Indianapolis Colts will NOT win 8 games. They have a new head coach, a new co-ordinator, a shaky defense, and a dismal running game. They are also in the division with Houston, Tennessee, and Jacksonville - arguably 6 losses right there.

This is the year that the Colts will fall. Mark my words. DO NOT draft any Colts fantasy players.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 11:27:11 pm »

A healthy Joseph Addai and Donald Brown = a dismal running game?

I'll take the over on the Colts winning 8, and chalk this thread up as JoeTex throwing more random shit against the wall, hoping that something sticks.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 08:25:38 am »

Jtex's prediction will hold true. The win total for the Colts wil not be 8.  I am guessing somewhere in the 9-12 range.  Might be in the 5-7 range.  But it will NOT BE EIGHT!

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 09:20:21 am »

Attention Everyone: This is the year that the Indianapolis Colts will NOT win 8 games. They have a new head coach, a new co-ordinator, a shaky defense, and a dismal running game. They are also in the division with Houston, Tennessee, and Jacksonville - arguably 6 losses right there.

This is the year that the Colts will fall. Mark my words. DO NOT draft any Colts fantasy players.

Thats what they said about Miami in 96.........I believe they went 8-8.

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 09:22:20 am »

The Colts still have some serious weapons on offense.  Reggie Wayne is still at the top of his game, Anthony Gonzalez is blossoming as a possession receiver, and Dallas Clark is one of the top tight ends in the league.  Joseph Addai and Donald Brown provide a formidable 1-2 punch as running backs, and don't even get me started on Peyton Manning.  They might stumble at first, learning the new coordinator's system, but they will contend for the playoffs.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 09:25:05 am »

If not for Sage Rosenfels last year trying to be a hero, their season would have been buried that week.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 01:22:57 pm »

Last season, the Colts were something like 3-3 and Barely by the hair on their chin in it. Remember, Houston had them beat until ex-Dolphin QB Sage Rosenfels came in to throw the game away.

Their run defense is pathetic, and Joseph Addai is a one-year wonder. They struggled mightily last season and a new coaching staff isn't going to help that.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
bsfins
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 06:32:46 pm »

^^^ The big difference that no one has mentioned...How's Peyton's knee this year? Last year at this time, the Colts were wondering if Peyton Manning be healthy enough to play week one or not...He WAS NOT Healthy the first half of the season last year..Last time I checked he's 100%,He played in the preseason...
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 07:19:14 pm »

Well, they are pretty much a lock to win week 2, the team they are playing is pathetic.   Evil

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 11:55:59 am »

There goes that prediction...Nostradamus. 

Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
dolphantom

tough shit? chew harder...

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 08:46:54 pm »

9-0 , undefeated and going strong . i should have taken that bet........

everyone loves bush.....
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 09:05:43 pm »

I think when I look at it again he was actually right. They won't win 8 games, they will win anywhere from 12-14......LOL!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray