Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:41:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Channing Crowder......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Channing Crowder......  (Read 9067 times)
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 04:47:56 pm »

^^^I just think that the whole point of having three 300 pound linemen out there (Langford and Merling could probably slide in to play D-tackle on lighter teams like the Colts) is that these guys eat up blockers so the inside 'backers can get in there and disrupt.  Making all your tackles 3-7 yards downfield makes you an average guy, a JAG (just another guy).  I'm not necessarily down on Crowder *cough*GATORSSUCKINTHENFL*cough* but he needs to start making game-changing plays.

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 06:49:11 pm »

Crowder is a gator, but the way he flaps his gums you'd think he was ray lewis. He just needs to shut up.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 02:47:41 am »

The fact that he runs his mouth and then gets embarrassed like that is bad enough.  I'm not sold on Ayodele either.  I think our new draft board is going to look like this next year. 

ILB
FS (or both)
OLB
WR

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 09:56:51 am »

Crowder is a gator, but the way he flaps his gums you'd think he was ray lewis. He just needs to shut up.

Or back it up.  I'd really settle for back it up.

by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2009, 03:13:06 pm »

Yep......remember all that Rex Ryan crap during the off season? Guess who's laughing now?  Roll Eyes

NADS
Uber Member

27 years of heartache.

Email
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 11:14:36 pm »

The fact that he runs his mouth and then gets embarrassed like that is bad enough.  I'm not sold on Ayodele either.  I think our new draft board is going to look like this next year. 

ILB
FS (or both)
OLB
WR

Word.  Decent run support, but can't run well enough to keep up with subpar TEs.  Yeremiah Bell looks like he'll be the leading tackler again this year. 
bsfins
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 03:24:40 pm »

I felt like Ayodele was a nice move as a stop gap,and did a good job as a stop gap....The Thinking being ok, we draft another guy to be our playmaker to replace both Crowder and Ayodele....2 drafts...no replacement yet......resigned the P.O.S. Crowder..... Huh Even worse we bring back Tayor,to make both our OLB's even older....
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 05:11:03 pm »

I felt like Ayodele was a nice move as a stop gap,and did a good job as a stop gap....The Thinking being ok, we draft another guy to be our playmaker to replace both Crowder and Ayodele....2 drafts...no replacement yet......resigned the P.O.S. Crowder..... Huh Even worse we bring back Tayor,to make both our OLB's even older....

Yeah, I see linebacker heavy drafts coming.  Then again, Cameron Wake's young, Matt Roth's young (if he ever suits up again), so maybe OLB is set for the future.

by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 05:12:08 pm »

Yeah, I see linebacker heavy drafts coming.  Then again, Cameron Wake's young, Matt Roth's young (if he ever suits up again), so maybe OLB is set for the future.

Matt Roth and Channing Crowder are the same age.... and we can do a lot better at LB then those two.
bsfins
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009, 05:19:01 pm »

Isn't Matt Roth in the last year of his rookie deal? err wait uncapped year..maybe not...Lol

Wake's 27, then there's Quentin Moses....I've lost alot of faith in Moses doing anything really....Charlie Anderson's 27 also
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 05:22:40 pm by Lil B » Logged
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2009, 08:57:33 am »

Crowder had a better game this weekend. I wonder if thats what helped boost the secondary....... Roll Eyes

dolfan13
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2009, 11:58:45 am »

crowder played a good game... first time i can remember in a long time him making plays behind the line of scrimmage.

i think the consistent pass rush the dolphins d was getting helped the secondary more than anything else.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray