Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:39:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  *%*( Broncos!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: *%*( Broncos!  (Read 7234 times)
ethurst22
« on: October 19, 2009, 11:03:30 pm »

I figured it out...the Denver Broncos are this years version of the Miami Dolphins from last year.

And I don't care what Denver Bronco says, that teams is being led by 3 ex Dolphins that went through a turn around. That's why Denver signed Goodman, Hill and Holliday.

Talk about a lucky team!

The AFC West is horrible. The Chargers are a shell of themselves so there isn't no competition out there. When the donkeys run into the the likes of the Colts, Steelers, Patriots or even the Dolphins, they will find out what a real NFL team is all about!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 11:42:23 pm »

Phillip Rivers is a piece of shit.  They talk about him being the next young great QB, but I sure saw him holding onto the ball so fucking long tonight and taking sacks.  Only got me 8 points in one of my Fantasy Leagues where my opponent had two starters on a bye and I still lost. 

FUCK YOU RIVERS!!!!!!
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 08:30:36 am »

Denver was getting seriously disrespected before this game. I mean, they were 5-0 and UNDERDOGS against the 2-2 Chargers. I capitalized on the lack of respect and put money on the Broncos to win. Thank you Vegas Wink
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 08:41:46 am »

FYI - The Broncos already beat the Patriots this year buddy.

The funny thing is that you are claiming that your Dolphins, who played an atrociously weak schedule last year are comparable to this years Broncos, who have Dallas, New England, San Diego, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Indy & Philly, 3 of those teams whom they've already beaten.

I wasn't aware that Holliday was leading the defense, I thought Dawkins, Champ Bailey and oh, lets not forget Mr. 10 sack Elvis Dumervil.... thanks for the heads up.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 09:55:07 am »

The same Broncos that play games against Cleveland, Cincinnati, Oakland (twice), KC (twice) and Washington.  There's 7 games that the TDMMC all-stars could win.  And let's not get carried away on Dallas, they're nothing to write home to momma about.  And judging by this week, neither is Philly.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 10:12:35 am »

Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 10:12:37 am »

The same Broncos that play games against Cleveland, Cincinnati, Oakland (twice), KC (twice) and Washington.  There's 7 games that the TDMMC all-stars could win.  And let's not get carried away on Dallas, they're nothing to write home to momma about.  And judging by this week, neither is Philly.
Right. So it's safe to say that there is no such thing as a 'meaningful' win, or a quality win in the NFL? Everyone sucks. Every NFL team sucks unless Miami is the one who beat them......... Roll Eyes .

Miami beat the Jets on Monday night and this website is creaming their pants over it.  I wasn't aware of the aura of the powerful Jets. Huge win... Roll Eyes

Double standards are funny sometimes on this site.

Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 10:46:42 am »

You do know this is a Dolphins' fan site, right?
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 10:55:12 am »

You do know this is a Dolphins' fan site, right?
fans or homers? This is the "Around the NFL" section of this website, is it not? Did I miss the memo?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 11:00:11 am by Denver_Bronco » Logged

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 11:18:59 am »

It is, however, you shouldn't be surprised that the majority of the fans here are for the Dolphins, and that said fans will celebrate a big win.

Heaven forbid someone should point out a weakness in the world-beating Broncos.  You rattled off a bunch of games against good opponents, I countered your point with games against bad opponents, and you get your panties in a twist.  Who's the homer?
ethurst22
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 02:34:27 pm »

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 02:40:19 pm »

The Bengals game was pure luck. The Dallas game, some dumb ass quarterback that they anointed as the next Brett Farve forgot what down it was and the Patriots took the second half off.

The Chargers took the second half off too.  I'm still seething over Phillip Rivers performance in that half.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 03:56:23 pm »

Who's the homer?
Simpson?   Wink

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 04:32:15 pm »

I really hate to admit this, especially to D_B, but as Jim Rome would say, "Scoreboard".  They are undefeated and playing well.  It seems like a different facet of the team picks it up each week.  If the offense is playing like shit, the defense steps it up and vice versa, not to mention their special teams play.  I keep waiting for the real Denver Broncos to show up and they keep winning week after week.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 04:34:47 pm »

They've earned the right to be 5 or 6-0.  It's not just their offense that's playing well, it's their defense.  Orton is an underrated quarterback, and Nolan has his defense playing lights out. 

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray