Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2026, 02:16:59 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Anyone ever used "skin it" or anything like it?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone ever used "skin it" or anything like it?  (Read 2528 times)
bsfins
Guest
« on: October 20, 2009, 12:53:36 pm »

One of my coworkers sent me a link to an ebay auction for a skin type thing for my cellphone (it's a Cubs sticker basically) I've never used one,thought about it a couple of times....I was curious what people's experience is with them?

In K.C. I saw what I thought was a skin it,and it was a just a wicked custom paint job on a laptop.....
Logged
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 28299

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 01:32:27 pm »

I have one on my iPod and had one on my old phone.  They are actually cut to fit pretty well.  The knock-offs that you get from eBay are typically not as good.
Logged
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 3174



« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 02:50:05 pm »

I have one on my netbook, iPod touch and my phone (G1)

I had problems with the one on my phone, around the screen, but the pack is perfect. No problems with the one on my netbook or Touch
Logged

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31356

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 03:30:38 pm »

Is it just for decoration or is it a protection thing?
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 28299

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 04:13:05 pm »

a bit of both but more likely for decoration.  Its just a vinyl skin (sticker) that covers pretty much the entire product.
Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines