Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:45:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Weaknesses on this team
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Weaknesses on this team  (Read 4700 times)
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2009, 07:39:33 pm »

Middle linebacker - I don't hear Ayodele's name all that much during a game, and I'm not sure if that's good or bad.  I also think Channing Crowder's mouth has been writing checks his ass hasn't cashed.  These guys don't play poorly, but when they're over-matched, it's obvious.

Wide reciever - Ted Ginn needs to explode in the second half of the year.  We've been patient with him and he has some bright spots but he drops way too many passes he should catch.  This is high on my list not because we don't have talent at the position, but at the top levels we are inconsistant and that really hurts our passing game.

Safety - Too many blown assignments early in the year.  It's to the point where I can't tell if it's the middle linebackers who can't cover the tight end or the strong safety.  Either way it's a constant matchup problem for us and has cost us two ball games already this year.  I'm encouraged by what I see from Chris Clemmons and I think we will be better here at the end of the year than we were at the beginning.

Outside linebacker - Why is this on the list?  We play a 3-4, so one of these guys is dedicated to rushing the passer.  At least one of them should be able to cover the pass on occasion, and Joey and JT don't cover the pass that well.  We just are starting to look old at this position even though we're adequate. 

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
dolphantom

tough shit? chew harder...

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 08:44:27 pm »

qb.  henne is awful and it is killing the offense.  defense is actually ok. 

defense sucks!!! especially in the 4th qtr.  henne would be fine , if he actually had blocking.

everyone loves bush.....
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray