Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:11:21 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - at Patriots
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - at Patriots  (Read 5938 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 08, 2009, 04:11:44 pm »

Joey Porter

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
ethurst22
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 04:19:15 pm »

I said it in another post...Joey Porters game is shot.

No tackles, no assists, nothing. His uniform is clean and he got handled by a rookie left tackle.

He needs to sit. Somehow, JT plays better with Wake on the field and Wake at least had a sack today.
Tepop84
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 04:20:50 pm »

Ronnie dancing queen brown. He is not as good as ricky williams but gets 2x more carries.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 04:22:52 pm by Tepop84 » Logged
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 04:48:05 pm »

Ronnie dancing queen brown. He is not as good as ricky williams but gets 2x more carries.

And he threw a TD pass, dumbass!!!!!!  If Chad Henne and Pat White get hurt, I'm not worried at all.  Put Ronnie in there and run the Wildcat the rest of the game. 

My Shame of the Game goes to Jake Long who was missing blocks left and right, particularly when Ronnie was going for the go ahead TD, he missed a key block which would've allowed Ronnie to score.  Ronnie had to throw a TD pass two plays later.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 04:52:02 pm by Tommy » Logged
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 04:51:12 pm »

Ya, it's not like he had a TD pass or anything.  Did he have a good a game as Ricky?  No.  Did he have a SOTG type of game though?  No.  You need to take your Ronnie hating blinders off.

SOTG goes to Bess...too many passes bounced off his hands today, plus he fair caught a ball with no one around him.
dolfan13
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 05:03:16 pm »

if i had to pick someone it would be jake too. got beat way too many times today.

at the end of the day though, this team played about as good as it could play. they just got beat by a better team...
Tepop84
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 05:12:34 pm »

wow ronnie brown had a td pass???  only after he got stuffed twie from inside the 2 yard line.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 05:41:08 pm »

Joey Porter, Jason Taylor n the entire WR corps.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 05:44:36 pm »

wow ronnie brown had a td pass???  only after he got stuffed twie from inside the 2 yard line.

Only 'cause your guy Ricky completely wiffed on the block that would have allowed Ronnie to score. Nice job throwing himself at the feet of the defender there...
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 10:54:39 pm »

Today, I give it to the O-Coordinator.  Here's why.  Chad Henne gets the offense going, so they take him out and run the Wildcat.  Loss of one.  Run it again.  Loss of two.  Now it's "sorry for the third and thirteen, Chad.  Go get us a first down."

They cannot keep doing this to him.  Third and long is tough when you're Brady and you have Welker and Moss to throw to.  A second year guy throwing to Bess and Camarillo?  Might as well be third and 30.

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 11:00:18 pm »

My shame goes to our defensive line coach.

We had no pressure today.  Brady had forever.  To beat a team like the Pats, you need to disrupt their timing.  It's pretty amazing that the game was as close as it was, considering how Brady rarely got touched.

I drink your milkshake!
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009, 12:21:58 am »

Shame to the

coaching staff......

No freakin need to explain.  Angry Angry Angry

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 10:11:11 am »

My shame goes to our defensive line coach.

We had no pressure today.  Brady had forever.  To beat a team like the Pats, you need to disrupt their timing.  It's pretty amazing that the game was as close as it was, considering how Brady rarely got touched.

I think we blitzed twice. It was as if we didn't want to get to Brady.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
bsfins
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 10:24:38 am »

I'm going to agree with DZA..The Coaching staff.....The Offensive play calling,was eratic by trying to keep the defense on the their toes,took us right out of an rythm on offense...No pressure on  Brady...Why in the hell would you ever play single safety against the Patriots..Yeah it's 3rd and 1,but Brady is standing in the shotgun....No safty help Moss goes for 71 yards TD pass
Rick
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 03:54:19 pm »

I agree with JVides.... Dan Henning is the SOTG.  He REALLY needs to stop jerking Henne around with the wildcat.  If they want to run the wildcat, start the series with it.  Don't wait til Chad is 4/4 for 40 yards on a drive and then pull him for Pat White and the cat.  WTF is that?Huh

Its just not football without something to pass around!!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray