Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:13:04 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Texans
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Texans  (Read 5531 times)
Adam First

The Dawn of a New Era

Email
« on: December 27, 2009, 04:12:43 pm »

Didn't see this made so I figured I'd make it.

Can I give it to the whole team? I can't believe this.  Indifferent
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 04:37:06 pm »

Gebril Wilson.

And the refs....or maybe the refs should get the game ball from the Texans

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 05:18:38 pm »

Sparano.

This game showed that whatever the coaches are doing to prepare just isn't working. The offensive game plan was a miserable failure. It didn't even ATTEMPT to take advantage of the Texans' weaknesses. Just "more of the same". Defense was just as bad. Not doubling Andre Johnson from the beginning was inexplicable, but hardly the only questionable tactical decision.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 05:41:44 pm »

Sparano

He punted at least twice in the second half when he should have gone for it.

HM to Henne and the receivers, who couldn't seem to get on the same page.

About the refs, well, they're taking orders from Goddell to make the teams he wants to win win.  So shame to Goddelll for fixing games.

This season has been rigged against Miami.  Why, I don't know.  I'm sure the motives will come up soon. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 06:46:00 am »

Sparano.... in a must win game, his team came out flat.  He clearly did not have them prepared for what they were up against. 

HM to the refs who once again blew three big calls and reinforced my theory that someone needs to punch them in the face when they start making bogus calls. 

Brandon Stokley took the first step today getting in the ref's face then flailing his arms and hitting him by accident.  Next step should be to do it blatantly.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 11:52:52 am »

Stokely wound up getting ejected from that game and flagged 15 yards.

Doing it blatantly would probably wind up getting you suspended, or even possibly banned from the league. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 01:29:33 pm »

Yes - let's punch referees in the face after making a bad call. That will show them!

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
ethurst22
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 02:27:21 pm »

The fans in Miami.

I was looking at the game and all I saw were orange seats. The fans get my worst award for being such a lame fan base.

That could have affected Miami. I mean you run out the tunnel and to empty seats? That probably deflated the players. You know, they know whats going on in the stands. Ain't no one here to watch us.

I remember when the undefeated streak was brought down in Week 3 during the run to the 1973 Championship. People were actually mad that Miami lost 12-7 to Oakland that year. Miami fans can be spoiled . It was petty and a pathetic display of wimpiness by most Miami Dolphin fans.

Had this been the Packers, that stadium would have been walk to wall loud. It looks like no one came to the game yesterday. I think that the fans set an example of laying out and dying and it psychologically affected Miami.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 03:08:03 pm »

I think it falls on Sparano.  The team came out flat.

When we finally did get ourselves together, we waited too long to get aggressive.  We didn't even get beaten by the Texans, we just ran out of time.  Things like clock management (that wasted timeout) and punting a few too many times when you have to make your last stand at some point cost us.

It's strange, because I'm not angry with Sparano and I think he did a good job of keeping us in the game that looked to become a blowout, but I hope he learns from this.

I drink your milkshake!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 03:40:25 pm »

Everyone on the defense except Vontae.

HM:  The refs.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 09:25:13 pm »

The entire coaching staff and the defense who once again looked like swiss cheese in the first half.  This team is supposed to be full of pros, and even though the offense played like shit the first half, that doesn't excuse the defense waiting two quarters to decide to start thinking about maybe tackling someone.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2009, 10:56:25 pm »

Everyone on the defense except Vontae.

HM:  The refs.

I don't think I'd go that route because the D played very well in the second half. Sure, they should have played like that in the first half.

Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2009, 11:02:01 pm »

Actually, I have another SOTG. Former DE, James Williams because In the warm-ups before the week one 2003 game against the Houston Texans, he set the curse by saying ''I'll see you guys after this practice.'' to the Houston players

Doc-phin
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 10:37:21 am »

My SOTG goes to whoever it is that keeps mixing up our O-lineman.  It is one thing when a player gets injured, but doing it to keep guys fresh is retarded and it shows in a poor running performance.  Not to mention Henne was getting killed out there.  Hard to have consistency when your playing musical chairs.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray