Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:53:07 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Ted Ginn Sucks........
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Ted Ginn Sucks........  (Read 7363 times)
Defense54
Uber Member

« on: May 05, 2010, 08:31:20 pm »

I found this funny:

http://www.tedginnsucks.com/

Dropping Passes in Miami since 2007
Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 09:25:35 pm »

Moved it in here, because despite Ginn moving on, it's still his suckiness as a 'Phin that's both on display at that link and his suckiness as a 'Phin that motivated the thread.

anti-fins section it is!

Funny stuff on the link though...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 07:13:31 am »

Yeah......you can tell I was really bored yesterday.  Grin

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 11:15:28 am »

Gotta wonder if his site is a bit outdated now...

But i mean really, look at this picture:

The image on the far right - any WR in the league would drop that ball with that DB in coverage like that.  Seriously, that's just good defense (or possibly pass interference).  Let's be reasonable here...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:17:24 am by Brian Fein » Logged
Tepop84
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 12:05:41 pm »

Gotta wonder if his site is a bit outdated now...

But i mean really, look at this picture:

The image on the far right - any WR in the league would drop that ball with that DB in coverage like that.  Seriously, that's just good defense (or possibly pass interference).  Let's be reasonable here...

Henne would never throw into tight coverage.  He is a god.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 01:52:37 pm »

Henne would never throw into tight coverage.  He is a god.
What does Henne have to do with anything?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 01:56:59 pm »

^^^ There ya go, looking for logic in all the wrong places...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tepop84
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 03:23:27 pm »

What does Henne have to do with anything?

Henne is the one throwing to him.  henne underthrows a ball, it gets picked off and somehow it is ginns fault because of everyone's hardon for henne.
Tepop84
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 04:34:29 pm »

^^^ There ya go, looking for logic in all the wrong places...

Once again a person makes a post which adds nothing to the thread except to criticize another poster, but it is ok to do, because he is a mod.
Rick
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 04:55:27 pm »

Once again a person makes a post which adds nothing to the thread except to criticize another poster, but it is ok to do, because he is a mod.

What's wrong teabag,  basement life got you down. Cheesy

Tedd Ginn still sucks....LMAO, nice find Defense!

Its just not football without something to pass around!!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 05:30:26 pm »

Henne is the one throwing to him.  henne underthrows a ball, it gets picked off and somehow it is ginns fault because of everyone's hardon for henne.
I think its hilarious that you can tell who is throwing the ball in a picture, and you have a comment based on that.
The defensive player in the picture looks to be e Jacksonville Jaguar.  Judging by the background, the game is being played at home, at night.  Knowing the the Dolphins only wear aqua on prime-time or preseason, I'd say this game is probably Monday August 17th, 2009.  Since Ginn was playing with the first team, its reasonable to assume that Chad Pennington is the QB responsible for underthrowing that ball.

But your blind vendetta against Chad Henne makes you derail this conversation to the point where logic has vanished.

Regardless of who's throwing the ball, the point was that NO NFL WR would had an easy time making the catch with a DB's hand between his.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 05:36:04 pm »

Listen, Bummer24/7 (catchier and more accurately descriptive than Tepop83, given your perpetual lack of anything positive to say about the dolphins)...  Here's a newsflash for ya: I drop subtle little bon motte wisecracks pretty much everywhere, and this is the only place where I hold a moderator title (read: being a moderator has nothing to do with my wisecracks). Instead of whining about it when (and only when) its at your expense, try cracking one or two of them of your own...like everyone else seems inclined to do.

And, frankly, if a casual inference to you being illogical is enough to get you all boo-hoo, then you probably should have your sensitivities recalibrated, because your shit's currently on tilt.

~ Micah Leggat
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 06:22:20 pm »

Knowing the the Dolphins only wear aqua on prime-time or preseason, I'd say this game is probably Monday August 17th, 2009. 

Damn, dude...you nailed it. 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/photos?photoId=140699&gameId=290817015

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 10:58:07 pm »

First off , this thread has turned out way better then I ever thought. I just laughed my ass off and my wife wants to know WTF I'm looking at.

Second.........God Damn Brian!!  That has to be one of the best argument enders I seen in my 12 yr Internet History !!  If Robin was here he would say............Holy Sherlock Holmes Batman!!!   Shocked

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 04:01:04 am »

Nice work, Brian.  I'm impressed.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray