Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:19:07 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Ted Ginn Sucks........
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ted Ginn Sucks........  (Read 7362 times)
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 12:10:24 pm »

The assistant coach standing behind the play wearing a Jaguars cap and polo shirt probably also gives it away Smiley

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 02:17:57 pm »

The difficult part is not figuring out what team MIA was playing; you can look at the jersey/helmet and see that instantly.

The difficult part is figuring out the date and location of the game.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 03:03:54 pm »

The first picture is from Oct 25, 2009 @ Mia.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 03:39:09 pm »

Since Ginn was playing with the first team, its reasonable to assume that Chad Pennington is the QB responsible for underthrowing that ball.

Miami Dolphins at 1:53 JAC MIA

2nd and 8 at MIA 3 C.Pennington pass incomplete deep left to T.Ginn (B.Williams). PENALTY on JAX-B.Williams, Defensive Pass Interference, 34 yards, enforced at MIA 3 -

That's the play.  1:53 left in the first quarter.  Pennington to Ginn.

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2010, 04:18:28 pm »

^^ way to go, JVides, thanks for the confirmation.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2010, 04:22:27 pm »

Miami Dolphins at 1:53 JAC MIA

2nd and 8 at MIA 3 C.Pennington pass incomplete deep left to T.Ginn (B.Williams). PENALTY on JAX-B.Williams, Defensive Pass Interference, 34 yards, enforced at MIA 3 -

That's the play.  1:53 left in the first quarter.  Pennington to Ginn.

So basically the proof that Ginn sucks is that he did not catch a pass that the refs rules to be PI and the result of the play was 34 yards. 

Hmmm... If that is a wide recievers suckiest play...he deserved to go 1st overall in the draft. 

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2010, 06:13:28 pm »

So basically the proof that Ginn sucks is that he did not catch a pass that the refs rules to be PI and the result of the play was 34 yards. 

No, Hoodie...the proof was in every drop, every "duck out of bounds to avoid contact," etc... Ginn's suckitude is the culmination of everything that he's done since being insanely overdrafted by Miami.

The picture is just a groovy visual.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2010, 06:30:19 pm »

the proof was in every drop, every "duck out of bounds to avoid contact," etc... Ginn's suckitude is the culmination of everything that he's done since being insanely overdrafted by Miami.

Then post a photo of him dropping a catch with no one anywhere near him or one of him running out of bounds to avoid contact (and a TD).  There are plenty of photos of him not making a play, why use one in which the ball was not catchable due to PI. 

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2010, 11:03:51 pm »

Then post a photo of him dropping a catch with no one anywhere near him or one of him running out of bounds to avoid contact (and a TD).  There are plenty of photos of him not making a play, why use one in which the ball was not catchable due to PI.

I didn't post the photo, I just explained why your angle was off...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2010, 04:05:55 pm »

Once again a person makes a post which adds nothing to the thread except to criticize another poster, but it is ok to do, because he is a mod.

Feel free to lower the douche - noodle ratio of your posts and more people might take you seriously.  This "waaah, the mods are picking on me" 1st grade crap from you is tiring and old.

The picture had nothing to do with Henne.  Weird how, when confronted with that fact, you became silent.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Tepop84
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 06:05:22 pm »

henne did throw the ball in the first picture, and is the reason they traded ginn for nothing.  everyone thinks henne has a great deep ball but he was terrible on passes thrown longer than 21 yards this year.  stop being a fucking douche with your mod circle jerk.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray