Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:19:06 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  ESPN Streak for the Ca$h
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: ESPN Streak for the Ca$h  (Read 71463 times)
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2010, 10:58:56 am »

I think its cause Algeria sucks.

A quick look at the tables shows that Algeria and Honduras are the only teams that have yet to score a goal.

That said, I'm with Tepop on this one. 98% going with the US in that match... clearly a homer pick.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2010, 11:01:55 am »

I had the tennis 18 or under, I think i should have stuck with it.  I think the us being 98% of the picks is only because it is the US.

No argument there...any time it says "USA" on a streak pick, that side will always be overinflated.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #152 on: June 23, 2010, 11:12:56 am »

Maybe inflated, but not why I picked them.  I would like to think that most people playing these games are objective enough not to be blind homers but there are a segment (I estimate 20% or so) of players who are casual "who cares" pickers.
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2010, 11:35:14 am »

SportsChick was sleeping. I'm sick so I missed the morning games

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
Tepop84
« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2010, 11:45:13 am »

soccer fucking blows.
bsfins
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2010, 12:25:04 pm »

My Picks, are like the pea green and sandal wood family truxter....no matter how bad they are.....they just keep coming.... Grin

I don't know jack about soccer,very little about Golf...but It makes me check up on those sports,because of the picks....
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2010, 12:32:20 pm »

I've learned more about soccer during this world cup than I ever thought I'd know about soccer, mainly because of the Streak and fantasy games involved.

Still not a big fan of the soccer game (especially if officials don't have to tell you what they're calling), but I really like the international aspect of a world cup competition.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2010, 01:14:59 pm »

I think the Brewers/Twins game tonight is a trap.  I think the Brewers will win but 97% are picking the Twins.  I don't have the balls to chase a 2% hitter...
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2010, 04:47:36 pm »

W-10. Half way to getting the money that is rightfully mine.  Wink

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2010, 04:56:03 pm »

Figured it out, Denver... You popped back in to TDMMC just because you had a W-7 streak going and no one was around to hear you proclaim your own greatness. Wink

Hope ya stick around when it hits L-1 here shortly...

~ Micah Leggat
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2010, 07:58:33 pm »

Figured it out, Denver... You popped back in to TDMMC just because you had a W-7 streak going and no one was around to hear you proclaim your own greatness. Wink

Hope ya stick around when it hits L-1 here shortly...

Shortly after I pick up my hundred grand you mean, right? LOL!

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2010, 11:45:00 pm »

I think the Brewers/Twins game tonight is a trap.  I think the Brewers will win but 97% are picking the Twins.  I don't have the balls to chase a 2% hitter...
I knew it was a trap and I picked it anyway.  I deserve a kick in the nads for not listening to myself.
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #162 on: June 24, 2010, 03:24:19 am »

My 3 streak has left me scared to pick for a few days, there have been a couple which I just wasn't confident about.
bsfins
« Reply #163 on: June 24, 2010, 12:34:23 pm »

soccer fucking blows.

This is the way I feel.... Angry
bsfins
« Reply #164 on: June 24, 2010, 07:50:57 pm »

I figured I'd get back to winning picking against my Cubs,and felt Better about it,because Denver_Bronco also picked the Mariners....Cubs Win, Cubs Win!

That ended the longest streak in the league....
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray