Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:50:20 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  TDMMC FFL 2010
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: TDMMC FFL 2010  (Read 79419 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 09:13:59 pm »

OK, I have the 2010 TDMMC FF league set up. I have it on ESPN again, and using the League Manager set-up this season. For an invitation, you simply need to PM me or email me (sunstrokestevens@yahoo.com) your email address and I'll send you a custom private invitation to join. I have it currently set up for 10 teams, but I have the ability to expand it if we need to go to 12.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 09:16:19 pm by Sunstroke » Logged

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 05:41:30 pm »

I'm in
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2010, 07:10:41 pm »

I havent done it in so long I will probably get crushed
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2010, 08:29:19 pm »

^^^ ...and you can't get crushed until you send me a PM or email with your email address so that I can send you an invitation.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2010, 05:47:11 pm »

I will sign in tonight. Why we switch to espn when we used yahoo for years? FF and FB?

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2010, 06:09:03 pm »

^^^ A few reasons, and these are in no particular order:

1) Easier to handle adjusting league size prior to the draft and any scoring set issues on the fly with ESPN than Yahoo.
2) More complete league history data using the ESPN league manager system than Yahoo (we're starting the LM system this year)
3) All of the other TDMMC sports games (Olympics, racing, golf, etc...) are all on ESPN, so wanted to bring the straggler game (FFL) over as well.
4) I flat out refuse to use Yahoo fantasy sports for anything, so a move to ESPN was the only way I could continue organizing and participating in TDMMC fantasy games.

~ Micah Leggat
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2010, 06:35:57 pm »

any room left for an OG board member??
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2010, 07:19:53 pm »

Although I am pretty sure you have it I sent you my E-mail address anyways!!!!!  Smiley

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
bsfins
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2010, 07:20:16 pm »

4) I flat out refuse to use Yahoo fantasy sports for anything, so a move to ESPN was the only way I could continue organizing and participating in TDMMC fantasy games.

I have to admit,This was probably high on my List of why I'm done with fantasy...I HATE Espn (ESPN, ESPNNews,ESPN2,and their Website),and if they stopped showing PTI,MLB games,and NFL games...I'd delete them completely off my channels list on DirectTV....

Sorry Tony.... Cheesy (Sorry for thinking out loud to everyone else  Embarrassed )
Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2010, 08:32:17 pm »

I just wanted to know because we used yahoo for so long. I used ESPN in the past and it sucked. Yahoo I thought was much easier to use. That's just my opinion. Oh well I beat u all with yahoo why not ESPN.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 09:35:49 pm »

I picked the name for my team based on this commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjCVfcCIkqc

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2010, 01:09:56 am »

Although I am pretty sure you have it I sent you my E-mail address anyways!!!!!  Smiley 

And you should have gotten the invitation at that address yesterday afternoon. Let me know if you don't see it.

any room left for an OG board member?? 

Sure...hit me with a PM to let me know your email addy and I'll fire an invite right over.

~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2010, 08:39:49 pm »

Still need a few more owners to join...please, let's not wait until the last darned minute to fill it this year.

AZ, let me know if you are having any problems with the invitation I sent?

~ Micah Leggat
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2010, 03:58:42 pm »

I did get it Stroke. I have been out of town but I will sign up tonight when I get home. If I have any issues I will let you know.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2010, 04:22:15 pm »

When is the draft? Can't get on espn on my phone. Thanks

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray