Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:57:36 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  TDMMC FFL 2010
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: TDMMC FFL 2010  (Read 79454 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2010, 01:48:37 pm »

Had to be a typo...I'm sure you meant to say "when" instead of "if" in that last sentence.

IF the fantasy equivalent of a planetary convergence occurs and you actually do beat me, you can take pride in knowing you've beaten someone with close to a quarter century in football statistics-based games, almost a decade of paid fantasy writing and one of the top-25 ranked fantasy gamers currently on ESPN.

Other than that, if you want to bet me, all you have to do is kick significant ass in TDMMC leagues and then ask me if I know of any good money leagues for you to get into. Once you're in those, then the bet is already in place. Wink

Until you win a TDMMC league though, I have to decline on the pride bet.

I came within one stupid garbage time run by Ray Rice of beating you last year.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2010, 05:34:14 pm »

I came within one stupid garbage time run by Ray Rice of beating you last year.

Ahhh, the individual matchup win.

Ahhh, the "if it weren't for that one play..." excuse.

OK, how's this for ego salve:  At any time, any person can beat any other person in a single matchup in fantasy football, and it's usually one or two plays that separate boxscore combatants.

Feeling better now? Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2010, 08:27:24 pm »

Hopefully I'll have better luck with fantasy football than I'm having with fantasy baseball.
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2010, 12:23:30 pm »

I say it every year. Why don't we play for draft order for next year? Or a TDMMC tee shirt? Something? You guys allways say the same people don't play every year. But the most of us do.   

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2010, 12:30:53 pm »

"most" equaling "some," and "some" not equaling "all" is the reason we don't do it.

Random draft order is fair to all, returning owners and new owners alike.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2010, 02:35:31 pm »

We still need one more team!!!!!

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2010, 06:56:02 pm »

"most" equaling "some," and "some" not equaling "all" is the reason we don't do it.

Random draft order is fair to all, returning owners and new owners alike.

Or, let new owners and last place finishers draft first like in the real NFL.  Either way.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2010, 04:15:08 pm »

Edit: Never mind
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2010, 07:19:38 pm »

when's the draft??
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2010, 01:55:01 am »

^^^

According to an email I got, it's Sunday (today) at 8:00.

Hopefully, my work station won't be too busy

TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2010, 06:01:11 am »

shit, i have no idea what i'm doing when I get to work at 6 tomorrow, hopefully I'll be near a computer!
Tepop84
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2010, 08:20:57 am »

If you can't find a 12th team, you can take me off since I was the 11th to join.  I don't want to mess up your league.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2010, 01:50:27 pm »

I asked Dave if he would join...still waiting to her back.

If not, then...well, I appreciate your offer, and hope that it doesn't come to that.  If you end up being dropped from this league to even the number, then you'll have a spot locked in the next one before the general invites go out.

~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2010, 02:00:40 pm »

^^^

Didn't Brian say he'd do it too?

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2010, 02:07:08 pm »

^^^ Good call... I just sent Brian the same "Help us, Obi-Wan Kenobi...you're our only hope" message I sent to Dave this morning.

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray