Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:53:01 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  TDMMC FFL 2010
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: TDMMC FFL 2010  (Read 79475 times)
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2010, 02:55:13 pm »

Hey leave my irrational Facebook-hatred alone.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2010, 04:50:45 pm »

I thought ESPN was difficult at first as well, but the more I got to play around with it, the better I understood it.  I still prefer yahoo's system, but I already have a team there and I like mixing things up with different sites.
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2010, 05:41:42 pm »

I need this win this week. Going to be a close one. I need a QB? Palmer is inconsistent and Cutler isn't any better. WR and RB are ok. Ochonosinko is a bust thus far.

StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2010, 12:50:32 am »

The last unbeaten in this league is about to fall also.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2010, 12:57:52 am »

I need this win this week. Going to be a close one. I need a QB? Palmer is inconsistent and Cutler isn't any better. WR and RB are ok. Ochonosinko is a bust thus far.

Unless Adrian Peterson runs for 3 TDs and 150 yards, you win

Peyton let me down this week

Now that Brown and Peterson are done with byes, hopefully I can right my ship. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2010, 09:49:00 am »

Unless Randy Moss goes nuclear apeshit (220 yds, 4 TDs) in his return to Minnesota tonight, I'll get the win this week. After an 0-3 start, it's good to be 2-3 and back within reasonable striking distance in the division.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2010, 05:50:55 pm »

The last unbeaten in this league is about to fall also.

Yes, not a good week for me....nice victory!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2010, 05:58:17 pm »

I had absolutely no business winning this week.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2010, 12:21:02 am »

Hopefully, now that Peterson and brown are done with byes, I can get back on track.   

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2010, 07:03:44 pm »

i told you guys when we drafted that i'd be lucky to get 1 win this season....still waiting for it!!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2010, 09:34:51 pm »

Unless Mike Thomas gets a TD tonight, I"m going to 3-3  Embarrassed

AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2010, 12:35:09 pm »

Slid by this week by a whole point!!!! Good game Bro!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #132 on: October 19, 2010, 12:44:59 pm »

FFL sob story of the year for me... I was facing Chris Johnson this week in seven, count-em-7, different matchups. Until 1:40 in the 4th quarter, I was thinking I was going to squeak my way out of almost all of those, but then with a 23-3 lead, the Titans left Chris Johnson in the game, and he broke off that 35 yard TD run in garbage time to add 10 points on the other side of all those boxscores. That one run flipped me to a loss in 6 of the 7 matchups.

The last matchup...I lost by one point, on the extra point by Bironas on that garbage TD.

I flipped off my TV and switched to hockey at that point...I was completely unamused.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #133 on: October 19, 2010, 02:32:54 pm »

FFL sob story of the year for me... I was facing Chris Johnson this week in seven, count-em-7, different matchups. Until 1:40 in the 4th quarter, I was thinking I was going to squeak my way out of almost all of those, but then with a 23-3 lead, the Titans left Chris Johnson in the game, and he broke off that 35 yard TD run in garbage time to add 10 points on the other side of all those boxscores. That one run flipped me to a loss in 6 of the 7 matchups.

The last matchup...I lost by one point, on the extra point by Bironas on that garbage TD.

I flipped off my TV and switched to hockey at that point...I was completely unamused.

And you were 18 pts up against me with just the Titans D/ST and Rob Bironas to play, I was a little nervous, I shouldn't have been :-)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #134 on: October 19, 2010, 06:38:20 pm »

My defeat was devastating.

Az and I probably played the most thrilling matchup in TDMMC history.  It seemed like he was going to run away with it when Desean Jackson had two quick TDs.  Then, I fought back with Gonzo's two.  I got some long FGs from Hansen to keep me close.  I thought I was dead when LT scored two, but I somehow managed to cling on due to Mason playing well. 

I had Mike Thomas going, needing nine points to tie.  After Edwards got him to 88 yards, I thought I was going to win, but then Del Rio in his stupidity, began RUNNING THE BALL NONSTOP EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DOWN THREE TDS!!!!!!!

I was rooting so hard for Edwards on that last drive to complete just one more pass for TWO TWO measly yards to Mike Thomas.  That would have gotten me a tie.

If Peyton hadn't lost that fumble, I would have won.

If I miss the playoffs by one game again, that will be the week I dwell on during the offseason.   

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray