Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:45:05 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Chad Henne
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Chad Henne  (Read 29088 times)
Tepop84
« on: September 12, 2010, 06:19:52 pm »

I figured I would start this thread.  Chad Henne isn't very good.  He has had one noteworthy game in his career and the rest have sucked asshole.  Today was a typical shitty day for him against a very weak team. 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:18:56 pm by Tepop84 » Logged
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 07:04:55 pm »

The Bills are so week, they are practically only 6 days.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 07:51:47 pm »

I figured I would start this thread...

I might be mistaken, but I believe you start this thread every day...

Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 08:01:29 pm »

LOL, just cant enjoy one day can you. Why are you even a fan? It would cause you much less pain to just be a bandwagon fan for what ever team seems to be the most dominant.
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 08:39:02 pm »

Henne was neither great nor terrible today.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 08:57:31 pm »

I don't know if it's Henne or the offensive play calling or the way they have coached Henne not to take chances, but whatever we have GOT to take more shots down the field.  When Buffalo is rolling up their DB's on out routes, you have GOT to make them pay and have a double move.  GOT to do it. GOT to.  I don't care if the ball is picked off, you have GOT to do it or you will NEVER win in this league.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 09:22:05 pm »

Henne had 2 chances at clear long-balls.  2 duds.  One overthrow and one underthrow.  The second should've been caught.

I do think that Henne does a good job of checking off his routes and I also think that he does a fine job of making decisions.  He just needs to open up the offense a little bit.

I drink your milkshake!
Tepop84
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 10:02:38 pm »

all he did was throws ducks.  i am so fucking sick of retarded fans and all their excuses for henne. he just isn't very good.  it isn't because he doesn't have any weapons, or that henning is the worst oc in the league, or that our receivers drop too many passes.  Henne just isn't good.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 10:15:15 pm »

Henne just isn't good.

Yes, you've mentioned that.

That doesn't mean that we can't evaluate his plays and point out his good and bad performances.  He didn't throw ducks all game.  That's just not accurate.  He has issues, no question, but you hurt your position sounding like a troll, instead of giving fair criticism and fair praise.

I drink your milkshake!
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 10:39:07 pm »

I thought Tepop was a troll.  I've never seen anyone claim to root for the Dolphins yet clearly hate them sooooo much.

Perhaps he's the opposite of a homer.  Instead of always seeing positive, he only sees the negative...and dwells on it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 10:51:51 pm »

I thought Tepop was a troll.  I've never seen anyone claim to root for the Dolphins yet clearly hate them sooooo much.

Perhaps he's the opposite of a homer.  Instead of always seeing positive, he only sees the negative...and dwells on it.

He's Bizzaro me Cheesy.  I really think Tepop is a Jets fan...I think I saw in another thread he lives in NY right?  I think he just posts in here to try and get a rise out of all the MIA fans while acting like a Dolphin fan. 

I'm going to issue a discussion with you Tepop.  Let's say for the sake of argument that you really are a Dolphin's fan.  I get called a homer because of my never dying optimism that the team I root for most is going to do well, even in the most dire of situations.  Hell, when MIA went 1-15, I didn't count them out of the playoffs until it was mathematically impossible for them to do so.  I do this because I love football more than any other sport, and compared to other sports, football season only occurs for a small portion of the year.  So for that year, I want to put as much hope into my team as I can.  If MIA loses, they lose, but at least I showed my support for the team I like the most in the process, and I have a certain sense of pride when I do.  I feel particularly optimistic with this team, because I see more talent here than I've seen in a very long time.

So, as a few others are on this site, I am the extreme in optimism for this site.  You (and you alone I might add) are the extreme pessimist for this site (and every MIA fan in existence IMO).  Everyone else on TDMMC are more realistic in MIA's expectations. 

So I explained why I am so optimistic about OUR team....tell me why you hate everyone so much?  Other than Ricky (well deserved I might add) I've never seen you compliment anything the Dolphins do.  If you don't mind...explain yourself.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 11:07:44 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2010, 11:46:13 pm »

He is an old Falcons fan who never got off the Vick bandwagon, and now hiates everything any Miami qb does since they had the audacity to not pick up his boyeee
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2010, 11:56:43 pm »

I might be mistaken, but I believe you start this thread every day...

Wink

EL OH EL
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 02:10:22 am »

The one long pass Marshall dropped.  The second one it looked like the timing was off and he overthrew him.  He also missed a wide open Brian Hartline on a deep post earlier in the game. 

However, Buffalo's secondary is considered one of the best in football, and yeah the offense stalled a bit in the third quarter, but he also didn't throw any interceptions, he has command of the offense, and he was accurate on most of his passes including a couple shorter ones to Bess and Marshall where he had a narrow window to throw it in. 

Besides, would you rather have AJFEELEYDAUNTECULPEPPERJOEYHA RRINGTONCLEOLEMMONTRENTGREEN? 

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Tepop84
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 06:48:15 am »

The one long pass Marshall dropped.  The second one it looked like the timing was off and he overthrew him.  He also missed a wide open Brian Hartline on a deep post earlier in the game. 

However, Buffalo's secondary is considered one of the best in football, and yeah the offense stalled a bit in the third quarter, but he also didn't throw any interceptions, he has command of the offense, and he was accurate on most of his passes including a couple shorter ones to Bess and Marshall where he had a narrow window to throw it in. 

Besides, would you rather have AJFEELEYDAUNTECULPEPPERJOEYHA RRINGTONCLEOLEMMONTRENTGREEN? 

henne is not going to be any better than the qbs you mentioned.  Henne isn't accurate.  Maybe buffalos secondary is considered good because they got to play against Hennex2 and sanchez x2 last year. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray