Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:19:17 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Chad Henne
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Chad Henne  (Read 29084 times)
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2010, 03:53:11 pm »

Hey the man did his time ,let it go.

It has nothing to do with his criminal history but nice try....actually not really. Vick is a great runner but as a QB he sucks and is way overrated. No where in that statement I made above did I say anything about Henne so don't puts words into my mouth. The ruling is still out on Henne because he is young and needs a few seasons to develop and at this time is our best option.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2010, 01:18:17 am »

You might be too new here at TDMMC to get assigned the "judge of what others can crack jokes about" position...but we'll keep you in mind, you know, should we decide to actually create that position in the future. Wink

Tepop has a second TDMMC login?

This whole line "Go get M VICK !! Philly"s going to let him waste on the sideline. Pro bowl QB sitting on the sideline. Doesn't make much sense", pretty much confirmed this is Tepop or one of his toadies. It is almost verbatim from earlier when he wanted Miami to go get Vick before.
Tepop84
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2010, 02:22:12 pm »

I also like how you retards who use Hennes completion percentage are too stupid to realize that his % is greatly increased by only throwing dumpoffs and taking a bunch of sacks instead of throwing the ball away for an incomplete.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2010, 03:30:35 pm »

you retards

Name calling is a perfect way to get your point across as well as build a supporting cast.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2010, 03:34:56 pm »

Tepop - you've reported posts to moderators for FAR less than anyone calling you a "retard"

Enough with the personal attacks.
Tepop84
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2010, 03:36:54 pm »

Tepop - you've reported posts to moderators for FAR less than anyone calling you a "retard"

Enough with the personal attacks.

that was pretty much a blanket insult, not a personal insult.  I wouldn't think you would understand the difference though.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2010, 03:52:18 pm »

that was pretty much a blanket insult, not a personal insult.  I wouldn't think you would understand the difference though.
Oh I see, and I'm sure that ^^ wasn't a "personal" insult either?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray