Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:53:08 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  5 Reasons from Minneapolis why the Phins lose
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: 5 Reasons from Minneapolis why the Phins lose  (Read 7287 times)
Princes Purple Pride

« on: September 17, 2010, 10:47:42 pm »

1)  We have the best run defense in the league.  Williams Wall baby!  Ronnie Brown and RunRicky Run get nothing!

2)  AD is the best RB in the league (yes Chris Johnson included).  He will be running up and down the field All Day!

3)  Brett Favre may be old, he may have no WRs, but he is something Chad Henne is not.  He is a winner.

4)  Jared Allen is a beast, who has a non-stop motor.  He will beat Jake Long like a drum.  Look for a Pennington relief appearance in short order. 

5)  I will be there in Section 221 wearing my AD jersey cheering loud, and you be at home as the Dolphins Make You Cry!   Grin   Roll Eyes
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 01:47:35 am »

1)  We have the best run defense in the league.  Williams Wall baby!  Ronnie Brown and RunRicky Run get nothing!

2)  AD is the best RB in the league (yes Chris Johnson included).  He will be running up and down the field All Day!

3)  Brett Favre may be old, he may have no WRs, but he is something Chad Henne is not.  He is a winner.

4)  Jared Allen is a beast, who has a non-stop motor.  He will beat Jake Long like a drum.  Look for a Pennington relief appearance in short order. 

5)  I will be there in Section 221 wearing my AD jersey cheering loud, and you be at home as the Dolphins Make You Cry!   Grin   Roll Eyes

OK troll, I have a rebuttal for you...

1)  This is the only valid point you have.  I agree, you have a stellar run defense.  I am actually excited to see how our really good run offense does against your really good run defense.  So, how is the rest of your defense?  If you can stuff the run, do you have an answer for Brandon Marshall?  I don't think you do.

2)  AD is not the best RB in the league.  I'll give you top 5, but no way is he better than Chris Johnson.  Plus, I think our defense shuts him down enough so he doesn't have a great game...good maybe but not great.

3)  Bret Favre is old.  He has no receivers except Percy who isn't 100% and Camarillo....you're welcome by the way.

4)  Jared Allen is a beast.  Jake Long is also a beast.  Another matchup I'm looking forward to, and I think Long gets the better of it.

5)  Wearing your AD jersey in section 221?  Make sure you don't fumble your beer and hot dog on the fans in the lower levels!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 12:24:33 pm »

Ahhhh, the first drive-by trolling of the season...isn't that special.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Doc-phin
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 12:33:59 pm »

I particularly love it when the trolls come out to play.

1 - The Williams wall came down pretty hard in New Orleans.  I saw Pat get pushed out of position many times with just a single team.  Fat doesn't mean strong for this guy any more.

2 - Love Peterson, got nothing bad to say about him but I will say our run defense is definitely one of our strengths so this is a good match up.

3 - Favre doesn't only look old at this point, he looks tired!  His facial expressions demonstrate a good bit of regret in coming back.  As a Vikings fan you may not remember how we embarrassed him at the end of the season two years ago with the Jets.  To be honest, I think that Jets team may have actually been better than this Vikings team.

4 - Jared Allen is now more concerned with the position of his toilet seat and helping fold laundry because it is "time together" than he is with football.  He now has two head coaches in his life and I have doubts as to whether his brain can handle more than one thing at a time.

5 - Unless you are on the sidelines or in the game we really couldn't care less where you are.  Besides you are going to look pretty stupid cheering loudly while Favre and Peterson are getting sat down in the backfield.  But feel free to cheer; I know I will.

Final note... I have already gone on record predicting a Vikings win.  Grin  Figured I would at least play along.  But I will say the Vikings don't stack up the way they did last year.  We definitely have a shot.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 01:22:50 pm »

Ahhhh, the first drive-by trolling of the season...isn't that special.

You would not believe how disappointed I am in the Bills trolls this year.  Not one!  Jezz. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 01:51:27 pm »

A female troll or a gay Vikings fan?

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 02:35:41 pm »

A female troll or a gay Vikings fan?

i think they're saying that the players are princesses
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 03:04:50 pm »

^ Ahhh  Got it.  Especially the Vikings QB. Grin

Marcus Tullius Cicero
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 09:52:59 pm »

Who is this AD person?  Is it supposed to be Adrian Deterson?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 12:58:07 am »

^^^ AD = "All Day," which was one of Adrian's early nicknames.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 01:12:21 am »

Well, he does like to fumble all day...
Tepop84
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 02:28:38 pm »

williams wallol.
USO-ORLANDO
Uber Member

1-15 gets no pic!!

WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 04:26:56 pm »

5)  I will be there in Section 221 wearing my AD jersey cheering loud, and you be at home as the Dolphins Make You Cry!   Grin   Roll Eyes

Insert foot in mouth!!

StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 05:46:59 pm »

Let's recap...

Did not hear anything from either Williams much at all.  The wall crumbled.

Decent numbers but only got 1 TD and that was a gift.

NOT

Jake Long beat Jared Allen like a rented mule.

5)  I will be there in Section 221 wearing my AD jersey cheering loud, and you be at home as the Dolphins Make You Cry! 

Crying tears of joy 'cause we are 2-0, you are 0-2.  Hope you brought your crying towel.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 12:23:53 am »

taking odds at 50:1 that this troll never shows up for his/her beating...

Sad that all 5 reasons are the same 5 reasons why the Vikings SUCK
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray