Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:08:31 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  5 Reasons from Minneapolis why the Phins lose
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 5 Reasons from Minneapolis why the Phins lose  (Read 7288 times)
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 12:57:14 am »

The Vikings suck for one reason.  Favre.  He didn't come to training camp, and apparently, really needed to go.  He really looks like he's half-assing it IMHO.  He knows what to do, but can't find chemistry with anyone else who does, so he has started to just fire it up for grabs...like he loves to do like no other.

I'm about ready to lay odds that he retires before the end of the season.
Landshark
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 11:09:06 am »

1)  We have the best run defense in the league.  Williams Wall baby!  Ronnie Brown and RunRicky Run get nothing!

2)  AD is the best RB in the league (yes Chris Johnson included).  He will be running up and down the field All Day!

3)  Brett Favre may be old, he may have no WRs, but he is something Chad Henne is not.  He is a winner.

4)  Jared Allen is a beast, who has a non-stop motor.  He will beat Jake Long like a drum.  Look for a Pennington relief appearance in short order. 

5)  I will be there in Section 221 wearing my AD jersey cheering loud, and you be at home as the Dolphins Make You Cry!   Grin   Roll Eyes

1.  The Williams wall was bulldozed to smithereens by the offensive line. 

2.  He did great in yardage, I'll give it that much.  But one TD was a gift from Ricky the Pothead, and when it came down to crunch time, he got STUFFED

3. You're right, Brett Farve is old and he looked it out there.  Sacked three times, picked off three times and fumbled once for the game winning TD.  How do you explain that??

4. Jake Long OWNED Jared Allen all afternoon. 

5. I hope you left the Metrodome with your head hung in shame as I was screaming my lungs out in front of my 62 inch LCD TV.  Don't write checks that your ass team can't cash. 
USO-ORLANDO
Uber Member

1-15 gets no pic!!

WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2010, 12:17:33 am »

taking odds at 50:1 that this troll never shows up for his/her beating...

Sad that all 5 reasons are the same 5 reasons why the Vikings SUCK

LMAO @ troll!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray