Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:40:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  must win against pats?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: must win against pats?  (Read 3355 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 10:25:44 pm »

and we're way too incosistant,and have too many holes on this roster to be talking Playoffs....

well if thats the case then its time to fire everyone. 3 offseasons they have had. If that isn't enough time to be at least "talking playoffs" then they clearly got no clue
bsfins
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 10:27:26 pm »

again 3 years removed from a 1-15 season,with continual roster turn over....Ok chicken little...chill..already....
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 10:30:03 pm »

again 3 years removed from a 1-15 season,with continual roster turn over....Ok chicken little...chill..already....

1-15, so what. The Saints were 3-13 and won thh Super Bowl a couple years later.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2010, 10:30:47 pm »

So it's not conceivable to lose this game tonight (parish the thought), and still win the other 3 games?  A division record of 4-2 is good enough to top most divisions.

This is not college football.  You don't have to have an unblemished division record to win it.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2010, 10:33:08 pm »

So it's not conceivable to lose this game tonight (parish the thought), and still win the other 3 games?  A division record of 4-2 is good enough to top most divisions.

This is not college football.  You don't have to have an unblemished division record to win it.

We couldn't beat NY or NE at home (if we lose tonight) you have faith on Miami beating them in THEIR building in DECEMBER!!! God bless ya for team spirit. But its unlikely, very unlikely
bsfins
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 10:34:59 pm »

and to burst your bubble...they were 3-13 in 2005,10-6 in 06 Playoffs),8-8 in 08,before going 13-3 to win the superbowl...They didn't have to gut their roster the way we have from years of bad free agents and drafting....NI'm done arguing this with you...You're arguing to argue,and I'm trying to watch the game....
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 10:37:07 pm »

and to burst your bubble...they were 3-13 in 2005,10-6 in 06 Playoffs),8-8 in 08,before going 13-3 to win the superbowl...They didn't have to gut their roster the way we have from years of bad free agents and drafting....NI'm done arguing this with you...You're arguing to argue,and I'm trying to watch the game....

If your trying to watch the game you are spending a lot of time on here. I didn't tell ya to respond to my posts. lol. Don't blame it on me...lol lol

And if you think they didn't "gut their roster" you really didn't pay attention. Bring in a new head coach, new QB, draft Reggie Bush, drop Joe Horn and add all new WR's, revamp the entire defense. No they didn't gut their roster. lol
bsfins
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 10:39:52 pm »

If your trying to watch the game you are spending a lot of time on here. I didn't tell ya to respond to my posts. lol. Don't blame it on me...lol lol

And if you think they didn't "gut their roster" you really didn't pay attention. Bring in a new head coach, new QB, draft Reggie Bush, drop Joe Horn and add all new WR's, revamp the entire defense. No they didn't gut their roster. lol

Ok Drama queen.....Obviously you missed the Wannstedt,and Cam Cameron years.....
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 10:41:43 pm »

Ok Drama queen.....Obviously you missed the Wannstedt,and Cam Cameron years.....

Can't blame them forever. Wanny and Cam didn't draft Pat White, Patrick Turner, Phillip Merling, give big money contracts to Gabril Wilson, Earnest Wilford, Eric Green, Justin Smiley, and Jake Grove.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2010, 11:00:41 pm »

Like it or not giving up 3 td's on special teams is bad coaching pure and simple truly sad and embarrassing!!!!

starts with the head coach. Special Teams were bad last year and Sparano kept this bum around. We fired Pasqualoni but we couldn't fire our special teams coach? Starts at the top!!
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2010, 11:55:38 pm »

We couldn't beat NY or NE at home (if we lose tonight) you have faith on Miami beating them in THEIR building in DECEMBER!!! God bless ya for team spirit. But its unlikely, very unlikely

The Dolphins beat themselves tonight, and I feel very confident they COULD beat the Jets and the Pats on the road...IF they can get their shit together over the bye week.  If the Dolphins have playoff aspirations, then those will be the actual must win games.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray