Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:35:59 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Chad Henne
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Chad Henne  (Read 3220 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2010, 09:22:33 pm »

Ray Lewis has been washed up for years. The guy arrives to the pile a second too late, jumps on top, and then dances around as if he accomplished anything meaningful.

Thank you!

People forget the year is 2010 and not 2000!! Watch the games people!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2010, 10:29:41 pm »

I agree with you on all accounts MikeO...the fact that you are trolling is because it's like you "try people" by calling them names if they don't agree with you, in a general sense.  You make good points from time to time, but you come off as douchey...I'm really not making this a personal attack, but I don't know how else to put it.
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 10:58:03 pm »

I have watched a ton of Ravens games this year, Ray Lewis is still an impact player.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2010, 11:14:33 pm »

I have watched a ton of Ravens games this year, Ray Lewis is still an impact player.

I do remember him cleaning Dustin Keller's clock at the towards the end of the game and then Keller going out of bounds the very next play a yard short on fourth down to ice the victory for the Ravens.  I would think that hit had something to do with that.  He's not as good as he once was, but he's good once as he ever was. -Toby Keith
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2010, 12:28:09 am »

Ray Lewis had a game-clinching INT against PIT on 1st down with PIT trying to drive down the field for a game-tying field goal.  That, and the aforementioned hit on Keller that made him run out of bounds on 4th down (or knocked him so silly that he didn't know where the marker was).  Can't say I'm surprised that meets MikeO's definition of "washed up."

As for Ed Reed, he had "only" 3 INTs last year, and returned "only" one for a TD; he also forced "only" 3 fumbles.  This year, he has "only" 2 INTs, which matches the combined number of INTs by all Miami players not named Jason Allen (who totally sucks!!! and was BENCHED!!!).  But yeah, compared to his 9 INT, 2 pick-six performance in 2008, I guess he is washed up.  He's just been so much better than anyone on our defense that his "washed up" would be "a really good season" for one of our players.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 12:43:36 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 05:28:14 am »

I agree with you on all accounts MikeO...the fact that you are trolling is because it's like you "try people" by calling them names if they don't agree with you, in a general sense.  You make good points from time to time, but you come off as douchey...I'm really not making this a personal attack, but I don't know how else to put it.

quote one post where I call someone a name. Now you are just making stuff up

Just quote one.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2010, 05:29:19 am »

Ray Lewis had a game-clinching INT against PIT on 1st down with PIT trying to drive down the field for a game-tying field goal.  That, and the aforementioned hit on Keller that made him run out of bounds on 4th down (or knocked him so silly that he didn't know where the marker was).  Can't say I'm surprised that meets MikeO's definition of "washed up."

Well Jason Allen had 2 INT's vs Farve and you think he is the 2nd coming of Deion Sanders. Man, all a guy needs to do is have an INT and you think he is great.  Some world you live in.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2010, 09:36:06 am »

As for Ed Reed, he had "only" 3 INTs last year, and returned "only" one for a TD; he also forced "only" 3 fumbles.  This year, he has "only" 2 INTs, which matches the combined number of INTs by all Miami players not named Jason Allen (who totally sucks!!! and was BENCHED!!!).  But yeah, compared to his 9 INT, 2 pick-six performance in 2008, I guess he is washed up.  He's just been so much better than anyone on our defense that his "washed up" would be "a really good season" for one of our players.

So because a future Hall of Fame player in Ed Reed has been better than anyone on our defense the past decade that means he isn't washed up? That is crazy logic! Crazy! And I am NOT talking about the past . I am talking about 2010 and THIS YEAR in 2010, both Reed and Lewis are WASHED UP!

Both of those guys are NOT the same players anymore. BOTH have lost steps and get beaten regularly. they might have a shinning moment here or there like any old great player would, but both are very ordinary these days. Nothing special.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2010, 05:24:33 pm »

So because a future Hall of Fame player in Ed Reed has been better than anyone on our defense the past decade that means he isn't washed up? That is crazy logic! Crazy! And I am NOT talking about the past . I am talking about 2010 and THIS YEAR in 2010, both Reed and Lewis are WASHED UP!
For Jason Allen, it's "LOOK AT EVERY YEAR SINCE 2007 AND IGNORE THIS SEASON!"
For Ed Reed and Ray Lewis, it's "IGNORE EVERY YEAR IN THE PAST, WHAT DID THEY DO LAST WEEK?"

I cited statistics from last year and this year.  Over the last sixteen games, Ed Reed has been better than any DB on our team.  If that's "washed up," then sign me up for a team full of washed up players.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 05:29:54 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2010, 09:44:55 pm »

For Jason Allen, it's "LOOK AT EVERY YEAR SINCE 2007 AND IGNORE THIS SEASON!"
For Ed Reed and Ray Lewis, it's "IGNORE EVERY YEAR IN THE PAST, WHAT DID THEY DO LAST WEEK?"

I cited statistics from last year and this year.  Over the last sixteen games, Ed Reed has been better than any DB on our team.  If that's "washed up," then sign me up for a team full of washed up players.

doesn't say much  since Vonte, Sean, and Clemons were all ROOKIES last year. My god. Real fair comparison there. Give me a break.

Also Jason Allen STINKS THIS YEAR......you are the only one who thinks he is having a good season
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2010, 10:59:42 am »

Also Jason Allen STINKS THIS YEAR......you are the only one who thinks he is having a good season
quite the converse... you are the only one that thinks he stinks.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2010, 12:29:03 pm »

quite the converse... you are the only one that thinks he stinks.

Uh.........Tony Sparano and Mike Nolan have benched him. Yeah I'm alone...lol

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray