Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:30:49 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  QB Chad Pennington to start vs. Titans
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: QB Chad Pennington to start vs. Titans  (Read 41043 times)
USO-ORLANDO
Uber Member

1-15 gets no pic!!

WWW Email
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2010, 08:35:31 pm »

Who the hell is this MikeO fool??Log off for a lil bit!!Its getting old already!!

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2010, 08:36:04 pm »

To cite your favorite former whipping boy, after 5 games (when he had 1 great game against MIN, 1 good game against GB, 2 acceptable games against NE and BUF, and 1 bad game against NYJ) you said that he had been "HORRIBLE all season."

Did he go downhill from that point?  Sure.  But even when he was playing well, you were bashing him endlessly (based almost entirely on previous years' performances).  That is hardly "ra-ra."

This is where you are totally CLUELESS. Jason Allen was BAD vs NE. Even worse vs Jets the week before. He did nothnig vs an inept Bills team. And against Minny he wasn't great, Farve handed him some easy INT's. And vs GB he once again was bad. You people think if a guy gets an INT in a game he played a godo game. Not all INT's are talent based, some are dumbl uck. Jason Allen was terrible! Friggin awful. He was BENCHED and CUT in Novmber, and some of youstill want to think he had a good season based on a couple lucky INT's he got. WAKE UP!! Get a clue!

I didn't bash him when he was playing well...........BECAUSE HE NEVER PLAYED WELL THIS YEAR!!! Only a blind homer thinks he played well at any point this year. He was awful from day 1.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2010, 08:37:02 pm »

Who the hell is this MikeO fool??Log off for a lil bit!!Its getting old already!!

Or you can ignore my posts.

You can't have a conversation with someone who doesn't  share your opinions?
USO-ORLANDO
Uber Member

1-15 gets no pic!!

WWW Email
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2010, 08:46:20 pm »

Or you can ignore my posts.

You can't have a conversation with someone who doesn't  share your opinions?

SPONGEBOB,Tommy,up next MikeO..........

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2010, 09:32:01 pm »

And against Minny he wasn't great, Farve handed him some easy INT's. And vs GB he once again was bad.
Case in point.

bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2010, 12:23:31 am »

I will be much improved? Who the F' are you Tony Robbins?

Jason Allens does suck. He was cut by Miami and picked up by teh WORST defense in the NFL!! There is no opinion about Jason Allen not sucking. HE SUCKS! That is a fact!! It took 4 years and 1 guy getting hurt and another being a 2nd round bust for him to win a starting job in Miami. He bombed out and played HORRIBLY and lost his job and was cut mid-season. Nuff said.

And not everything is an "opinion". Some things are stated facts. And people think they are opinions.  When someone says Pennington hasn't got an NFL arm, he doesn't have an NFL arm anymore. That isn't an "opinion" that is a fact. He can't throw a deep ball or a pass outside the numbers anymore. The guy is shot.

Hmm lets go over your facts( i.e. opinion) vs facts.

1. Houston is not the worst defense in the league, there are 3 teams below them, although they do have the worst pass defense.
2. Miami is tied with Dallas in the number of defensive interceptions at 5. There is only one team with less INT's than us.
3. Jason Allen whom you claim is our worst defender period has 3 of those 5 INT's. That is 60%.

Now I do not pretend to know why Miami waived him, but with such an underperforming defense, I do not think it is all on him. We are 17th in the league in total defense, so one guy is not the problem.
You are ranting as if Allen is the reason that we suck so bad, but at least he has some picks to make up for his blown coverages, what does the rest of our secondary have to brag about. I could understand if you railed against the whole defense, but your anger at just one member is not logical.
Hence it is your OPINION he is the worst person on the defense.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/byteam?group=Defense&cat=Total
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2010, 06:08:14 am »

my anger isn't at one member of the defense. Crowder sucks too. Sean Smith, I have stated that many times. Solai isn't anything to write home about and if he is gone after this year I would be pleased. And Clemons has hands of stone.

I haven't pointed all the blame just on Jason Allen. But you people defending him and saying he was having a good year, what games do you watch. He had a couple lucky INT's throw by Farve... get over it!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2010, 09:29:19 am »

you can't keep dismissing 2 picks just because the guy who threw them is Brett Favre. 
dolfan13
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2010, 10:13:22 am »

mikeo complains about all these players that suck, yet fire all the coaches? makes total sense...
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2010, 12:24:51 pm »

mikeo complains about all these players that suck, yet fire all the coaches? makes total sense...

I want the GM fired too. For wasting HIGH draft picks on Pat White, Sean Smith, and Patrick Turner!!

I named 4 players on defense who I think aren't great. And 1 is already gone in Jason Allen. HARDLY I am attacking a lot of players here. Don't make stuff up now because you have a paper thin argument.

4 players guys. 4!!  I didn't even mention anyone on offense because I am pleased with our offensive talent right now. I mean we could upgrade at RB in the offseason but that isn't a big deal as we sit in November of the 2010 season. So I am not attacking a lot of players here. We have enough talent to compete in this league. We just lack the coaching and front office to do so.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2010, 12:25:37 pm »

you can't keep dismissing 2 picks just because the guy who threw them is Brett Favre. 

Sure you can. Do you watch Farve play in the year 2010? He throws those kind of terrible INT's each week. That doesn't mean the lucky guy on the recieving end is a good player...lol lol
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #131 on: November 13, 2010, 03:27:43 pm »

Brett Favre has one more interception than Drew Brees.  I suppose intercepting Brees also doesn't count?

If Favre is so easy to intercept, why didn't anyone else on our team get one?  And why is Allen the only player in the league to have intercepted him twice?

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #132 on: November 13, 2010, 05:12:17 pm »

Brett Favre has one more interception than Drew Brees.  I suppose intercepting Brees also doesn't count?

If Favre is so easy to intercept, why didn't anyone else on our team get one?  And why is Allen the only player in the league to have intercepted him twice?

lol, if you want to defend Jason Allen....go for it. That says alot about your football IQ. It really does.

Also, Vontae did get an INT vs Farve (watch the game again)
USO-ORLANDO
Uber Member

1-15 gets no pic!!

WWW Email
« Reply #133 on: November 13, 2010, 08:52:27 pm »

lol, if you want to defend Jason Allen....go for it. That says alot about your football IQ. It really does.

Also, Vontae did get an INT vs Farve (watch the game again)

Thought the topic was about penny......

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #134 on: November 13, 2010, 09:12:06 pm »

Thought the topic was about penny......

I'm just answering questions people are posing to me. Sorry for answering  Roll Eyes

And I had a Jason Allen thread started (which you all told me to do if I wanted to talk about him) and you locked it once you were all proven wrong. So ya can't win for trying sometimes!!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray