Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:14:37 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Browns.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Browns.  (Read 15843 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: December 05, 2010, 03:53:08 pm »

Chad Henne

It's over.  Everybody who's supported this guy, knock it off.  He cost us this game, he's cost us so many games this year.  Get him out of there.   

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
doctord56
Uber Member

first dolphin game attended 11/6/66 bills29 fins 0

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 04:00:45 pm »

An easy, easy call today. Chad Henne. Just awful.

A loyal fan of the 'fins since the time of Joe Auer, Dick Wood, and Wahoo McDaniel.
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 04:03:07 pm »

It definately goes to Henne. Even though that DB should have gotten a pick 6 in the 4th, Henne is the reason the game was lost.
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 04:05:19 pm »

Henne was awful today.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Jim Gray
Global Moderator
Uber Member

'72 - The Perfect Season

texasjimgray
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 04:19:21 pm »

The obvious choice today is Henne.  Against a Browns team that has problems scoring, all Henne needed to do was take care of the ball.  3 interceptions is inexcusable.   

But I'm not calling for Henne's head yet.  He has shown flashes of brilliance at times.  Maybe with a different offensive coordinator or a QB coach to work with him on his decision making, he can still be an above average NFL quarterback.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 04:27:59 pm »

Yup.  Definitely Henne.  Henne's got 4 games to prove he's more than a backup.

HM to Mike Nolan and the D.  The defense actually did a good job stopping the run, but that's all they did.  Delhomme had all day to throw and made the Dolphins pay. 

Is it newsworthy when a Dolphins DB drops a sure INT?  It's happened so often, that it would be news if they actually caught one.  His pick should have sealed the game for the Dolphins.  Instead, Henne's pick was the decider.
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 04:49:34 pm »

So Chad gets blamed for a good play by a d lineman to deflect the pass?
dolfan13
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 04:57:26 pm »

henne was brutal today... he has some blame on that last int as far as just locking in to one receiver. he does nothing with his eyes to move the defense around, while throwing to someone else.

from the defense's perspective, it's been a pretty consistent theme in the opposing team's locker room that it's easy to read where henne is going with the football.
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 05:20:07 pm »

Chad Henne

It's over.  Everybody who's supported this guy, knock it off.  He cost us this game, he's cost us so many games this year.  Get him out of there.   

I agree Henne gets the SOTG, but I got a question...What game other than this one did he cost us? Baltimore was a team effort.

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 08:07:21 pm »

Chad Henne.  However I'm also well aware that the guy's going to play a couple of shit games every year.  Marino used to cost us a game or two every year too. 

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 09:09:08 pm »

So Chad gets blamed for a good play by a d lineman to deflect the pass?

He sure seems to get a lot of balls tipped at the line.  It's like he's not using his passing lanes.

But it doesn't matter -- it's not the last INT that caused it.  It was the two prior, that came off of sheer bad throws.  His first INT was the worst, underthrowing a wide open receiver, which probably should've been a TD.

I drink your milkshake!
dolfan13
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 09:29:25 pm »

henne has only 12 td passes along with 15 interceptions...

that is well past a terrible season, and at some point when do the excuses stop? it's not like he is improving on that number either, rather he is getting worse. it's not the coordinator, its not the receivers, its not the line blocking, its he freaking can't throw more than 1 td without throwing an interception to go along with it.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 09:13:19 am »

Henne.

In some sick way, I'm really pleased that he bombed. The franchise needs to figure out if a new quarterback is needed and seeing how Henne responds to a game as bad as this will be critical. Remember Sanchez' rookie year? He had 3,4 and even 5 INT games... wound up with a 12 touchdowns and 20 interceptions for the season. He's playing a lot better this year.

The ball is in Henne's hands now... If he can't respond to a game like this, the Dolphins need to move forward with someone else.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 10:32:01 am »

Henne AND Nolan Carrol who drops another pick 6 for the defense.  What's that like 3 for the year now and about 10 total interceptions this defense has dropped?  If Chad Henne was playing against the Miami Defense every week he'd have about 1 interception.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 01:59:19 pm »

It's not just the INT's. The guy is like the statue of liberty in the backfield. He's been sacked 17 times this year, because he has no idea how to throw the ball away. Why do you think we sent Thigpen in for Wildcat plays in the Oakland game? If you lack mobility AND you throw the ball to the other team nearly twice per game, you're going to get blamed for losing some ball games. -EK
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray