Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:39:46 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  TDMMC FFL 2010
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print
Author Topic: TDMMC FFL 2010  (Read 79444 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #300 on: January 03, 2011, 09:33:26 pm »

^^^ Or maybe do the roll call for next season a little closer to next season...or at least until later than the day after this season ends.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #301 on: January 03, 2011, 10:05:49 pm »

I don't know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow let alone what I am doing next fall.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #302 on: January 04, 2011, 03:06:05 am »

We don't even know there will be a season next season :-)
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #303 on: January 05, 2011, 02:43:16 pm »

Now that I am back from my two week vacation I would like to say congrats to Tenshot on a close match. Unfortunately for me I had to set my lineup on Thursday as I was in a location with no internet for the remainder of the week. It came back to bite me pretty hard as I had some players not even suit up. It actually made me a bit ill to see that I had some zeros in a championship match that would have made the difference in the game. Either way great season and congrats to the Crakers you are more than deserving my friend!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #304 on: January 05, 2011, 04:43:14 pm »

Now that I am back from my two week vacation I would like to say congrats to Tenshot on a close match. Unfortunately for me I had to set my lineup on Thursday as I was in a location with no internet for the remainder of the week. It came back to bite me pretty hard as I had some players not even suit up. It actually made me a bit ill to see that I had some zeros in a championship match that would have made the difference in the game. Either way great season and congrats to the Crakers you are more than deserving my friend!!!!!
Thanks man...yeah, I really lucked out on the way your lineup was set.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray