bsfins
Guest
|
 |
« on: April 06, 2011, 05:29:56 pm » |
|
Where is your favorite place to eat out? Why, what makes it so great?
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
bsfins
Guest
|
 |
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 11:47:08 pm » |
|
For a nice dinner, we typically default to the hibachi Japanese steakhouse type place
There is a place that is near me,that I used to eat at a lot...Little Tokyo,I only ate take out from there...I used to like,I'd get hibachi beef or chicken....Then it seemed like the portions got smaller, and the price went up,and I stopped going there.... Someone asked me today.."B where's your favorite restaurant?"...I actually,sat there and had to think about it....I couldn't give him an answer.I'm trying to watch what I eat,so I'm trying to avoid the "all you can eat places"  I can't help myself....
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
bsfins
Guest
|
 |
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 01:55:27 pm » |
|
^^ Word on Both ....CF  But completely understand it, I sort of did the same thing.... We are some Mexican food lovin bunch....(and also Japanese steak house people too!) We tend to have more Tex-Mex here...Purple Burrito is California style,which I love,but the purple burrito tends to be really greasy at times.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|