Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:53:21 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  $25 season tickets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: $25 season tickets  (Read 10636 times)
tubba marxxx
« on: July 01, 2011, 06:27:51 pm »

Anyone get them?..and how bad are the seats? lol....I'm a Miami fan living in NJ so I didn't bother looking
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 10:39:47 am »

damn near sitting with the clouds but for $25 can't beat that price.

Mr.Ross did a good thing by making those tix so cheap
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 12:13:38 pm »

I hadn't heard about this, but I imagine they are in the end zone, probably rows 21-30 of the upper deck.  In other words, the seats they have no hope of selling at regular price.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 07:19:12 am »

Sec 442

And it came out this week on a whole the Fins have the 8th cheapest season tickets of all the NFL teams.  (in no paticular order) Cardinals, Rams, Raiders, Jags, 49ers, Lions, Vikings are cheaper
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 03:58:30 pm »

I don't know about this specific deals, but in the past, when there were really cheap sections like this, they were in the upper-endzone, on the sunnier side, and there was no alcohol allowed in the section.  It was supposed to be for families.

I drink your milkshake!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 06:55:59 pm »

They are $25 dollars.  Anyone who can finds the cloud in the silver lining is a debbie downer.  You can't get Standing room only if Foxboro for that. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 11:49:34 pm »

Sec 442

And it came out this week on a whole the Fins have the 8th cheapest season tickets of all the NFL teams.  (in no paticular order) Cardinals, Rams, Raiders, Jags, 49ers, Lions, Vikings are cheaper
This is why they did it, no doubt.  It enables them to use this BS line about "cheapest season tickets in the league" Roll Eyes

Its a disgusting tactic and artificially lowering real numbers, IMO.
MixLovesThemPhins

mixomatix@hotmail.com mixomatix holamix
Email
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 10:14:51 am »

link or is there another thread with these already in em ?

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 10:27:18 am »

link or is there another thread with these already in em ?

Sold out.  Very quickly. 

Apparently not everyone shared Brian's view that this was disgusting.  You can still get tickets for $34 with is $15 less than standing room only in Foxboro. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
MixLovesThemPhins

Email
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 10:32:21 am »

Sold out.  Very quickly. 

Apparently not everyone shared Brian's view that this was disgusting.  You can still get tickets for $34 with is $15 less than standing room only in Foxboro. 

i just like going to games, and honestly the stadium no matter where u sit u seeing everything

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 11:14:50 am »

Smart thing to do if you have seats that probably aren't going to be sold anyways.  Makes it possibly affordable for a family to attend a game.  Better to get $25 than nil, not to mention the added concession sales.  I really doubt this was a tactic to claim "cheapest seats in the league".
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 11:30:46 am »

I had season tickets for many years.  You couldn't pay me to sit in these seats.  You get the same misery and sweat and discomfort as the guy in Row 1 but you have to have a telescope and a radio headset to see anything.  Most people up there spend most of the game watching their stupid little FanVision TV thing they give you anyway.  At that point, I'd rather stay home and save the money and hassle and sunburn.

But that's just me.
MixLovesThemPhins

Email
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 11:41:17 am »

I had season tickets for many years.  You couldn't pay me to sit in these seats.  You get the same misery and sweat and discomfort as the guy in Row 1 but you have to have a telescope and a radio headset to see anything.  Most people up there spend most of the game watching their stupid little FanVision TV thing they give you anyway.  At that point, I'd rather stay home and save the money and hassle and sunburn.

But that's just me.

i've never used fan vision or binoculars in that stadium and i've sat everywhere from the 400s' to the 100s to the club level, get ur eyes examined my man

now getting sunburnt ya that sucks , pile on some sunscreen, the only thing that really pisses me off is paying to park my damn car

Dolarltexas

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2011, 08:20:20 pm »

But that's just me.
I've never been a Dolphins game in Miami, but these seats sound so horrible that I'm not certain I'd take them even if the Dolphins paid me the $25.
mike2012

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2011, 10:07:25 am »

I've never been a Dolphins game in Miami, but these seats sound so horrible that I'm not certain I'd take them even if the Dolphins paid me the $25.

Ya  Lol.  they will
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray