Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:35:34 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Examing jtex's 0 - 16 Prediction
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Examing jtex's 0 - 16 Prediction  (Read 6814 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 12:22:37 am »

Everyone knows Tommy is a Budweiser guy, not Landshark.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 10:55:37 am »

So this prediction can go back into the closet for next season (along with other not so subtle things on this board)?

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 11:02:22 am »

Wow, Landshark is actually Tommy? I don't think any of us knew that. That is a complete shocker! I'm really just surprised it took him being called out no less than four times before he actually responded in some way (although this is actually the first time I think it was stated outright).

Who the hell is Tommy?  My name is Lee, son.

In addition to that fake name, I also called you out for giving us two different ages. You have been caught posting pictures that have been identified as someone else's (remember that nice space shuttle pic). Please drop the charade.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 11:07:06 am by Phishfan » Logged
Jim Gray
Global Moderator
Uber Member

'72 - The Perfect Season

texasjimgray
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2011, 11:57:06 am »

Everyone knows Tommy is a Budweiser guy, not Landshark.

I don't think so.  I remember in one of our beer threads that Tommy likes Landshark. 
David Fulcher

Email
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2011, 02:31:07 pm »

Wow, Landshark is actually Tommy? I don't think any of us knew that. That is a complete shocker! I'm really just surprised it took him being called out no less than four times before he actually responded in some way (although this is actually the first time I think it was stated outright).

In addition to that fake name, I also called you out for giving us two different ages. You have been caught posting pictures that have been identified as someone else's (remember that nice space shuttle pic). Please drop the charade.

Ha ha ha...this is pretty hilarious if true--probably even better than JTex's 0-16 *prediction* coming to an end (though I certainly appreciate your G-Men hanging another 'L' in the Patsies' win-loss column yesterday--thank ya, baby!).  Tommy posing this whole time under another board *identity*!??  I mean, I've seen it mentioned numerous times as Phish alluded to above, or at least insinuated--what with Tommy's blatant plagarism in the past from other sites, part. 'Stroke's stuff--but I also just assumed/hoped it happened to be coincidence, even if Landshark might be guilty of the same sins.  If true, though, I think I will lose my shit.  Too funny!!!

"I swear to Buddha--if someone challenges my Ping-Pong honor, their fortune cookie will see bad outcome!"

--guy from "My New Haircut", Asian edition
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2011, 03:12:47 pm »

Who the hell is Tommy?  My name is Lee, son.

just drop off the Keys Lee, don't need to be coy like Roy.
tubba marxxx
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2011, 08:01:59 pm »

31-3 with 5 minutes left, no way they blow it and Jtek 0-16 prediction is gone.

I'm really late on this..but I remember being drunk at my buddy's house watchin the game and thinking to myself "NO LEAD IS SAFE"
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray