Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:50:03 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Mike Greenberg: Dolphins will go 3-13 this year
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Mike Greenberg: Dolphins will go 3-13 this year  (Read 16726 times)
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2011, 08:48:10 pm »

It would be if it didn't come from Mike Greenberg.  Otherwise it's like me getting up and announcing to my facebook page BigDaddyFin: Mike Greenberg has the anal fissures.  Actually I think my facebook page reaches more people than his show does so it's all good.

You wish you had 1/100,000th of the reach, skill, and football knowledge of Mike Greenberg.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 08:49:57 pm »

Our defense is going to be the best in years and our offense CANNOT be worse than last year.  I'd be willing to bet our offense despite all the Henne hate is going to be a big improvement from last year. 

Oy.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2011, 07:27:53 pm »

You wish you had 1/100,000th of the reach, skill, and football knowledge of Mike Greenberg.

I don't.  I'd rather people laugh at me and call me a fool for the rest of my life than be anything like that walking talking pile of pigshit who's never been in a locker room never taken a hit and only knows what ESPN tells him.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2011, 03:24:37 pm »

I don't think you need to have played the game to have insight. Sometimes, not being intimately connected helps keep your head clean and uncompromised.

I drink your milkshake!
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2011, 07:57:58 pm »

^^^

That may or may not be true Dave, if we're talking about Hank Greenberg.  But that little pissant?  Give me a break already.

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2011, 05:20:39 pm »

American television anchor, television show host, and radio host, Mike Greenberg has an estimated net worth of $6 million...

Read more: http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/tag/mike-greenberg-salary/#ixzz1d3pRThJG

Yeah....that's gotta suck....  -EK
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2011, 07:54:59 pm »

American television anchor, television show host, and radio host, Mike Greenberg has an estimated net worth of $6 million...

Read more: http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/tag/mike-greenberg-salary/#ixzz1d3pRThJG

Yeah....that's gotta suck....  -EK

I know he's rich, but I won't say he knows more about football than me.

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2011, 06:51:49 am »

Let's be honest here. It's probably 50-50 at best that all the producers and executives at ESPN were wrong about him, and his football knowledge is such that he doesn't know more than any of us, let alone warrant having his own radio show, be a SC anchor, and periodically actually call a MNF game. But even if anyone here does actually know more about football than he does (doubtful), at the end of the day what does that knowledge get you? It certainly isn't worth more than six million dollars....so why all the hate for the Greenman and what's with the notion from some that his football knowledge (or lack thereof, however you view it) somehow equates to him being a "walking pile of pigshit"? -EK
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2011, 07:24:13 pm »

Let's be honest here. It's probably 50-50 at best that all the producers and executives at ESPN were wrong about him, and his football knowledge is such that he doesn't know more than any of us, let alone warrant having his own radio show, be a SC anchor, and periodically actually call a MNF game. But even if anyone here does actually know more about football than he does (doubtful), at the end of the day what does that knowledge get you? It certainly isn't worth more than six million dollars....so why all the hate for the Greenman and what's with the notion from some that his football knowledge (or lack thereof, however you view it) somehow equates to him being a "walking pile of pigshit"? -EK

Because he's a homer and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.  I don't care who signs his paychecks.  Him commenting on the Dolphins, a team he knows jack shit about,  is no more absurd than asking me to comment on what it's like to be a woman.

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2011, 07:34:43 pm »

Are you a woman? I mena I've never met you, so I can't address that. In fairness to Greenie, he predicted 3-13. Miami is 1-7. He's a lot closer than YOU were, methinks. -EK
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2011, 09:25:46 am »

Are you a woman? I mena I've never met you, so I can't address that. In fairness to Greenie, he predicted 3-13. Miami is 1-7. He's a lot closer than YOU were, methinks. -EK

I think I had us much higher than 3-13 because I thought our defense would remember how to tackle.  So he's beaten me on a single prediction.  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile.

DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 09:05:29 am »

Could the prediction be come through Huh  3 wins

BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2011, 11:52:31 am »

Either way, there's no way I'll ever believe Mike Greenberg knows more about the Dolphins or the game of football than I do.

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 06:07:16 pm »

Totally get and respect that. I STILL don't get how that makes him a walking pile of pigshit, or why you somehow believe that personal attacks on people either make their POV less valid or yours more. THAT was my whole point from the start- it is, in fact, possible to attack a person's point of view without attacking the person. Have a nice day!  Grin  -EK
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 10:48:58 pm »

Totally get and respect that. I STILL don't get how that makes him a walking pile of pigshit, or why you somehow believe that personal attacks on people either make their POV less valid or yours more. THAT was my whole point from the start- it is, in fact, possible to attack a person's point of view without attacking the person. Have a nice day!  Grin  -EK

He's a walking talking pile of pigshit because he's a sports commentator, so it's not personal.  I mean I'm sure he's a halfway decent guy. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray