Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:46:25 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Remember when we chose Culpepper over Brees? Brees would solve everything!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Remember when we chose Culpepper over Brees? Brees would solve everything!  (Read 7167 times)
mike2012

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 07:54:34 am »

I'm so sick of listening to the "OMG WE SHOULD'VE HAD DREW BREES" argument....does any body stop and think that just maybe he would've sucked here in Miami..just like everyone else sucks..because Miami as a whole can't do anything right since you know who retired (ya know back in the good ol days of the 80's and 90's when not winning a super bowl was easily forgiven because we had a golden child)

+1
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 08:49:09 am »

I'm so sick of listening to the "OMG WE SHOULD'VE HAD DREW BREES" argument....does any body stop and think that just maybe he would've sucked here in Miami..just like everyone else sucks..because Miami as a whole can't do anything right since you know who retired (ya know back in the good ol days of the 80's and 90's when not winning a super bowl was easily forgiven because we had a golden child)

Then you probably shouldn't be reading and commenting in a thread about what you're tired of.  You'll only get more sick as it progresses.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 10:48:21 am »

tubba marxxx make a good point.  Chad Henne has exactly the same number of superbowl rings as Dan Marino. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray