Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 10:56:16 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins Defense...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins Defense...  (Read 2440 times)
Diehard_Dolfan

Dolphins,Canes,Heat

jmd161@hotmail.com jmd161
Email
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 12:05:53 pm »

I think I'll wait til we have a little more evidence than one game against what is probably the best QB in the league before I make up my mind about whether the defense is any good or not. 

I guess you didn't see the plays where Brady had time to look for any friends in the stands and press boxes huh?
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 12:16:41 pm »

I know.  I'm pretty crazy for not immediately jumping to conclusions based on one game.  The Fins defense may in fact be terrible.  I'm just saying that the Dolphins would not have been the only team that the Patriots would have lit up on Monday night.   I'm just not one of the types who screams, "They suck!" or "They're great" depending on which week it is. 
Diehard_Dolfan

Dolphins,Canes,Heat

jmd161@hotmail.com jmd161
Email
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2011, 12:55:17 pm »

I'm not saying they suck but they sure disappointed me!   I'm more upset at the coaching staff and front office than players... You cut people without having a back up plan? 

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 02:10:21 pm »

The sky is freaking falling! Oh no! It's the end of the world....oh wait...no it isn't. It was one week. Several top defenses got burned and seemed out of condition in week one- tha Packer's D gave up 34 points, the Steelers got waxed to the tune of 35, and even the "vaunted" Jets gave up 24. It' sone week, and after one week the entire league looked like the offenses were ahead of the defenses. Calm down people. Let's not jump to any conclusions quite yet. It was, after all, the Pats, who last year scored 41 and 38 on us. The rest of the season? Only 2 other teams scored over 30 against us, and our D was top 6 in the league. ORRRRRR.....think of it this way- the Pats scored over 30 points 11 times last year, against some quality defenses, including Pittsburgh (39), Chicago (36) and Green Bay (31). It's not the end of the world. It's one week. -EK
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 02:15:57 pm by EKnight » Logged
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 07:50:39 pm »

we gave up 300 of those yards because of one player who is no longer with the team and couldn't cover an ant with his foot.  The disgusting part is that we were still in the game until the 4th quarter.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray