Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:05:15 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  The difference between a hack coach and a great coach.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The difference between a hack coach and a great coach.  (Read 2159 times)
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« on: September 19, 2011, 11:49:58 am »

Week 1: Baltimore destroys Pittsburgh; New England blows out Miami

Week 2: Pittsburgh shuts out Seattle; Houston tops Miami

Now I know that Seattle <<<<<<<<<<< Houston, but you can clearly tell the difference between a hack (Sparano) and a great coach (Tomlin). The Steelers were written off last week as old, slow, and completely done. How do they respond? They come out and blank the Seahawks at home, and it wasn't even close. Miami gets defensively embarrassed on Monday Night, and how do they respond? Miami comes out and regresses offensively and on special teams against Houston, who is inferior to the Patriots.

Clearly, getting blown out at home on Monday Night after such high expectations has taken a toll on the team. Shame on the head coach for not taking care of that. In a "make it or break it" season (as a lot of you have suggested it is) for both Sparano and Henne and the entire current Dolphins regime, the Dolphins took one giant step into the "restart / rebuild" zone for 2012.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:55:20 am »

losing by 11 to possibly the best team in the league != "getting blown out at home"
tepop84
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 03:58:56 pm »

losing by 11 to possibly the best team in the league != "getting blown out at home"

I hope you aren't trying to say Houston is the best team in the league.  You do have a point, that whoever miami plays, miami makes them seem like the best team in the league.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray