Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:13:41 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Poll: Is Sparano Fired Monday?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: Will Monday be the end of the line for coach Tony Sparano?
Yes
No

Author Topic: Poll: Is Sparano Fired Monday?  (Read 5430 times)
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 02:42:22 pm »

Not firing Sparano feeds into my worry/fear that he will be back next season.

But, I really think that Ross is leaving him there on purpose.  Because he wants to drive the team into the ground.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 07:44:08 pm »

I really think Sparano's going to finish the season no matter how embarrassing this gets.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 10:43:02 pm »

I really think Sparano's going to finish the season no matter how embarrassing this gets.

Not a chance in hell of that happening.  His hot seat is getting warmer by the week.  There is zero chance he finishes the season as the HC.

At this point, the most humanitarian action is to fire him.  Keeping him as the HC may require a UN sanction against Stephen Ross for crimes against humanity.  Sparano is literally living in his own personal hell right now.  I feel for the guy, but even he knows he's toast.  It's the NFL.  People get hired and fired, traded, and cut all the time.  It's the nature of the business.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2011, 01:38:50 am »

Not a chance in hell of that happening.  His hot seat is getting warmer by the week.  There is zero chance he finishes the season as the HC.

So do you have empirical proof that there is a 0% chance, or are you using fake statistics to validate your argument?  I would say it's a 100% likelihood on the later.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2011, 02:41:44 am »

So do you have empirical proof that there is a 0% chance, or are you using fake statistics to validate your argument?  I would say it's a 100% likelihood on the later.

Just coallating the data so to speak.  I don't think there's one iota of evidence saying Sparano will stay, meanwhile the garbage scow that is the S.S. Tony Sparano is getting gassed up and ready to leave Biscayne Bay with a full cargo of reasons to be fired.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2011, 03:07:13 am »

Just coallating the data so to speak.  I don't think there's one iota of evidence saying Sparano will stay, meanwhile the garbage scow that is the S.S. Tony Sparano is getting gassed up and ready to leave Biscayne Bay with a full cargo of reasons to be fired.
I don't disagree with you that Sparano will get fired.  I think he'll last to the end of the season, then he'll get fired.  That's the only difference in opinion I share.  I only tried to provide some comedy for us fans in this tragedy of a season.

To kind of tangent out, on one hand I am very bummed out that MIA has sucked this bad.  I had high expectations going into this season.  I thought Henne had turned the corner, I thought Bush would provide a homerun threat, I didn't expect our defense to be so bad, ect.

On the other hand, I am excited too because MIA is almost guaranteed to get either Luck or Jones, and rebuilding around a true face to a franchise is fun to watch.  It gives you a new sense of hope for a team that everyone has watched go from mediocrity to cellar dwellers, only to see them go from a "Once proud franchise" (C WUT I DID THAR!) to a "Proud franchise" again....hopefully.  I always find the journey fun, and it gives me a new group of guys to be optimistic about.
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2011, 07:55:48 am »

^ I tried to tell all you guys that they would be miserable this year....but no-one "saw the light" then.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2011, 01:29:50 pm »

^^^ that's because you tell us every year it's going to be a miserable year  Tongue

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2011, 04:06:16 pm »

^ I tried to tell all you guys that they would be miserable this year....but no-one "saw the light" then.
"I tell you the wolf is eating the flock!  Why won't anyone believe me this time?"

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2011, 09:19:53 pm »

Sparano has survived another Monday.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray